Search results

1. DNSDies

Web Forgery Warning

Just FYI any mod who sees this (in case I'm still ghosted), Mozilla (firefox) has neo-geo.com flagged as a web forgery.
  2. DNSDies

FS: SNES Reproductions **ALL SOLD**

I made these with some spare parts I had from doing some other translations/repros, so I thought I'd sell them to help cover some of the costs of the equipment I bought to do them. These are all reproductions made from donor boards of sports titles like NBA Live or Madden (insert year) except...
  3. DNSDies

WTB - Got my cases - Closed

I need some empty disc cases for some of my games. The ones I have are in some bad shape. I need like: 5 PS2 cases 5 Gamecube Willing to pay $15~ shipped for them. They don't need to be perfect, just no cracked plastic, no broken tabs, no holes or cuts in the clear plastic. Stickers are...
  4. DNSDies

PS VITA/ PS TV CRACKED FIRMWARE 3.60

http://wololo.net/2016/07/29/release-ps-vita-3-60-homebrew-enabler-henkaku/ Anyone who has a PS Vita on 3.60 (the current firmware) DO NOT UPGRADE. There was a release of a native exploit that uses the web browser, and allows you to run native PS Vita code (not PSP mode). This will result in...
  5. DNSDies

Naomi Universal Cabinet - How to ID Monitor?

So, I went out for Pizza yesterday, and I got to talking to the guy who owns the arcade cabinets at the Pizza place. Long story short, he's offering to sell me a Naomi Cabinet for a KILLER deal, delivered to my front door. Now, after doing a little research, I know the Naomi Cabs have monitors...
  6. DNSDies

Why the hell isn't Hillary Clinton in prison??

Has anyone here read any of these emails from Shrillary's unprotected private email server? If not, you can check them out here: https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/ All searchable and whatnot. This woman is evil. Read some of the stuff about Syria and the refugees. She's hip deep in the...
  7. DNSDies

WTB: Neo Geo controller extension cable

Looking for a neo geo extension cable. I'm building a stick, and thought it would be a good idea to rig it to use an extension cable so I could use it on my neo geo CD and MVS. I've seen them sold on here 2 for $20 shipped in the US, so I figure $15 for one shipped is a good price. Shipping...
  8. DNSDies

Nevermind, found it elsewhere

A strange request, but I recently came into a very rare IBM Alaris Cougar motherboard, as seen here: http://www.os2museum.com/wp/ibm-blue-lightning-worlds-fastest-386/alaris-cougaropti-mfg-date-week-8-of-1995/ I was given it as gift, and the case it was in was smashed up, but the motherboard...
  9. DNSDies

Nevermind, found it on ebay for less

Nevermind, got it on ebay for $16 shipped.
  10. DNSDies

WTB SNES 62 pin "Plug N' Play" connector

My SNES is having trouble reading perfectly good carts, to the point where I have to push them back to get some things to boot properly. It's not 100% broken, but it needs replacing. I'd be willing to pay $10 shipped for one. I'll even give you the old one if you think you can repair it.
  11. DNSDies

MVS-1Fx Stereo Mod and RGB to DIN-8 PCB

https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/KVfBJcYG I designed this based on the schematic at MMMonkey with the improved amplifier here: http://www.mmmonkey.co.uk/?wpdmact=process&did=NS5ob3RsaW5r It uses a Hirsch MAB8SH DIN-8 footprint...
  12. DNSDies

WTB: 5x AM29F032 in TSOP Package

I'm out of TSOPs for a project I'm working on, and I don't want to deal with slow as fuck shipping from China, especially since I just got burned on an order recently from AliExpress. I need 5 of them, and I'm willing to pay $28 shipped to California.
  13. DNSDies

WTB: Soul Sacrifice Delta - Asia English for PS Vita

Title says it all. I'm willing to go $45 shipped to California or willing to negotiate for international shipping to the US if anyone has a copy. I missed out on it when it was on playasia for cheap. I'd like a case and artwork, but I'm willing to take what I can get, so I'll negotiate for a...
  14. DNSDies

MV1-FZS Diodes D6 and D7?

anyone know what the replacements for these are? They're just SMD diodes with V6 47 on them, and they're located on the solder side of the board right next to the JAMMA key.
  15. DNSDies

Flex ATX in a Supergun? (-5V?)

I'm building my first supergun soon, and i was hoping to make it a small box with a Flex ATX PSU of maybe 220W. The PSU I'm eyeballing has a -12v rail, and I need to regulate that down(or is it up?) to -5V...
  16. DNSDies

Ebay: Super Paper Mario, Anime, Neverwinter Nights+Exps, Star Trek ToS DVDs

I have a few things for sale on ebay, if anyone is interested: http://www.ebay.com/sch/dnsdies1983/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from= I have "Best Offer" available on a couple. Mention you're from Neo-Geo.com and I'll give you a little discount (within reason). If you're in central California...
  17. DNSDies

Building a CMVS, RGB and Component Only?

If I were to build a CMVS from an MV-1C, and I only planned on using it via RGB and Component video, could I just use something like this: and have it go out to a standard Neo Geo compatible DIN connector for RGB SCART and some color coded RCA cables for the component/RCA stereo? I don't...
  18. DNSDies

Hello, My Name is DNSDies, and I'm an Addict.

Making my introductory post on the welcome forum. I'm about 30 years old, started buying and collecting my first console/handheld games when I was 14. Prior to that, I was mostly doing PC gaming. My first PC was a Tandy 1000, which my father brought home one day and rigged to the big screen TV...
  19. DNSDies

DNSDies Collection

Hi there, new to the forums, and can't post in the intro thread yet, so I thought I'd try posting here. This is some of my humble collection. I'm not big on boxes for cartridge based games, so I mostly collect loose for older systems. I have a few older systems, most of them modded and hooked...