Search results

1. P

Will Chaos be ported to the PS2?

Anyone have an idea if Chaos will come to the PS2....if so is there a specific date?
  2. P

Mark of the wolves 2

Can someone please help me understand why playmore seems to refuse to make another MOTW'S? If they are can someone tell me when the plans are to have this greatass game come out....I mean MOTW'S was so dynamic in so many levels...moreso than KOF.
  3. P

Should more FF and AOF games be made?

I was just wondering that do alot of you guys out there feel the way I do which is should more Fatal Fury and Art of fighting games be made? I say without a doubt HELL YEAH. My reason for saying this is beacuse FF&AOF games brought uniqeness and creativity to the table. Recall AOF was one of...
  4. P

Dammit Terry has been screwed again!

Hey guys hows it going? been away for awhile but now I am back. Now to my beef....I like alot of the people on this forum have seen the new logo and the characters for the new svc game. I am outraged that Terry has been screwed once again. I as well as MANY others feel that Terry is SNK and...
  5. P

KOF 99 for the PS

Hey guys I wanted to ask a couple of questions and see what you can make of this. Now I own the american version of KOF 99 for the PS. On the back and inside of the case there is Seth and Venessa pictured. On the inside part it displays both of their stats(Dislikes,occupation) Now correct me...
  6. P

Gaming Section

Well I think in the Gaming section there should be head topics for games such as Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting, Samurai Shodown etc....other than KOF