Search results

1. BladeDancer314

ESPN layoffs (2017 Edition)

The worldwide leader is cutting people left and right for the last couple of days. From what I've read there's still quite a bit more to follow. I don't think I ever watch ESPN any more unless there's a college football game on.
  2. BladeDancer314

Taiwan bans eating dogs and cats.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/12/asia/taiwan-bans-eating-dog-and-cat-meat/index.html
  3. BladeDancer314

Shia LaBeouf's 'Man Down' Sells Only One Ticket in U.K. Debut

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/shia-labeoufs-man-down-sells-one-ticket-uk-debut-991144 Cant wait for stevenk to tell us how it was.
  4. BladeDancer314

Racing fans: the Rolex 24 @ Daytona is this weekend

this is one I always watch, love the Rolex 24 he Fox Sports GO app will have 25 consecutive hours of Rolex 24 programming -- including the one hour not scheduled for live TV -- beginning at 2 p.m., Jan. 28. Here's where to follow the 2017 Rolex 24 at Daytona: Jan. 28-29 Rolex 24 at...
  5. BladeDancer314

Titanfall 2

Cant stop playing this game, I just love everything about it. I used to only get around 5 kills every match at first (still do sometimes) and be bottom 3 of my team all the time, but it was still fun to play. I didnt even try to ever melee other players ever, just try to shoot them, I just...
  6. BladeDancer314

So, what are you getting on Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

What are you guys looking to get fom the black friday/cyber Monday sales? maybe you know of a super deal, post it here.
  7. BladeDancer314

which gaming monitor do you use?

Or heck just which one do you have, doesnt have to be a gaming monitor. I currently have this, Acer XB270H 1080P, 144Hz Not my monitor in this pic but its exactly what I have.
  8. BladeDancer314

AT+T buys Time Warner

http://www.wsj.com/articles/at-t-reaches-deal-to-buy-time-warner-for-more-than-80-billion-1477157084 "Ownership of Time Warner means that AT&T will also be the proud owner of Warner Bros., DC Comics, HBO, Cartoon Network and Adult Swim, as well as a number of iconic characters, including...
  9. BladeDancer314

2016 Rio Olympics

Anyone interested in this? There's a decent chance that the Rio Olympics will be a clusterfuck of epic proportions. What's the over/under on athletes getting sick over there?
  10. BladeDancer314

84 killed in France

Who needs a gun when you can just drive a truck into a large crowd. I would post links but c'mon, it's everywhere.
  11. BladeDancer314

time for a new cellphone

So its time I get a new cellphone, Ive been on a galaxy s3 for a while now, its always worked great and has done pretty much anything I wanted it to since I got it.. What do you guys have right now? any recommendations? So far Im really looking into a nexus 5, its not that expensive and I...
  12. BladeDancer314

WTB: Dodonpachi resurrection PAL Xbox 360 (FOUND)

FOUND!!! FOUND!!! FOUND!!! Hit me up if you have one for sale, it needs to be the euro version so I can play it on my U.S. console.
  13. BladeDancer314

Just scooped a 3DS XL, what should I pick up?

The last Nintendo portable I owned was the original gameboy when it came out ages ago. I have pretty much paid no attention to Nintendo portables since then. I'm not interested in RPG's, I want something you can pick up and play for 30min -1hr. Already planning on getting Mario Kart 7, what...
  14. BladeDancer314

Deadpool the movie

I went to watch this on Sunday not expecting much and boy was I wrong. I really liked it, it's freaking funny as heck, right off the bat the opening credits are the best ever. Go watch this even if you're not into the Marvel super hero craze but want to laugh some.
  15. BladeDancer314

WTB: KoF 2002 AES Jap

Send me PM if you have one for sale, dont care about condition or if its just the cart only.
  16. BladeDancer314

Metal Slug 2 the way it should have been?

Metal Slug 2 Turbo running on an overclocked Neo-Geo, super smooth. Unfortunately theres really frequent random restarts so the game is not playable, this is an AES conversion running on a 16Mhz overclocked AES, I might try making an MVS MS2 Turbo and see if my overclocked Omega will run it.
  17. BladeDancer314

Making a murderer (Netflix)

I'm 6 episodes into it, really good stuff. Anyone else watching this?
  18. BladeDancer314

WTB: MV1C board

Looking for a working mv1c, I want to build a nice cmvs. Hit me up if anyone has one for sale.
  19. BladeDancer314

Unibios in-game menu

Ok so I've recently purchased an old style arcade stick from fleaBay, long story short is that everything works except the right direction on the stick, the wire that carries the signal is cut somewhere inside the cord, there's an extra wire in there and I was going to use it but it's cut...
  20. BladeDancer314

what was your first car?

So I just bought my son his first car this week, a 1997 Lexus ES300. Got me thinking that.... Fuck I wish I had gotten something like that for my first car instead of the former cop car caprice I got back in 95, which I had to pay for.