Search results

1. K

FS MVS-4-25 cabinet + free bonus cabinet - NE Ohio

I haven't posted here for quite awhile, but I'm paring down my arcade collection so I can concentrate on candy cabs and other hobbies. I have an original MVS-4-25 cabinet for sale, for local pickup in NE Ohio (If you want to have it shipped, you have to deal with the logistics.) I am also...
  2. K

So, we're still working on the pc Shmup, w.i.p. pics

A few months ago, I posted some w.i.p. info and pics of the homebrew pc shootemup my buddy and I were working on. A few people here seemed reasonably interested, so here's another update. Things were a little slow and frustrating for awhile, we changed over to a 3D engine, and then back to...
  3. K

SOLD Mas Systems Neo Geo Arcade Stick for Home System

SOLD I have a Mas Neo Geo arcade stick for sale or trade. It's in excellent shape and is fully working. I'm asking $85 shipped via fedex ground. For trade I'm looking for a KOF 98 mvs kit, Soukyugurentai/Terra Diver for STV or just about any jamma shooters. PM me with offers or questions...
  4. K

Just how hot should the heatsink on an ST-V get ?!?!

So I just got my jap ST-V installed and running, well as long as I have a fan blowing on the heatsink that is. I was guessing that given the size of the heatsink, that it would get pretty hot, but if there's no air moving on it, the thing could easily boil water. If I leave the board on with no...
  5. K

Looking for some mini marquees or art sets

I'm looking for real mini marquees for the following games: Samurai Shodown 4 Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 Mark of the Wolves Last Blade Last Blade 2 Magical Drop 3 Pulstar I'll also buy art sets for those games if they include the mini marquee. It doesn't matter if it's US or Jap version, just not...
  6. K

Removing Taito F3 region key do's and don'ts? I'll bet Briggs knows...

So I'm about to start hacking away at the plastic region keys on my F3 motherboard. The plastic is a little harder than I had imagined. Does anyone who has done this before have some sage advice to offer me before I start bending and breaking pins? What kind of sharp thingie did you use...
  7. K

Installing a volume control in a mas super nova?

I'm thinking about trying to install a volume control for the internal speaker on my super nova. This wouldn't be necessary except that I have several system 16 boards that make the internal supernova speaker loud enough to make my ears bleed. Has anyone done this before, or installed a simple...
  8. K

Irem suicide batteries?

Anyone know if there are any Irem boards out there that have suicide batteries? I've been looking around for info and I haven't come across any yet but I'm trying to be thorough in my search.
  9. K

Nice update to the forums, here's my first suggestion

I like the time limit on editing posts but I wonder if it is possible to allow the selling forums to have the ability to always edit posts, no matter how much time has elapsed. This would be really helpful when someone is selling a lot of items, or wants to lower their sale price, rather than...
  10. K

FS/T Fully modded homecart system + game new low price

For sale or trade I have a fully modded homecart system package that includes: gold plated s-video and composite a/v output red led power indicator neo-geo.com debug bios nearly new cd pad with box rf switch mono a/v wire power supply Super 2020 Baseball jpn homecart Asking $245 SHIPPED...
  11. K

Good place to shop for jamma converters?

I've been looking around for a Sega System 16/24 to jamma converter. The cheapest I've found one for is $20 at Multigame.com, but the guy has posted that he's looking at a minimum of six weeks backlog on new orders. I need instant gratification, anyone know of a good, reliable place to pick up...
  12. K

FS/T Blue Phantom-1 convertor SOLD

This is a the latest revision of the Phantom-1 and is in perfect condition as I used it very little. The mvs connector is still pretty tight and as you can see in the picture, the plastic has not been chipped or damaged. The cardboard box it came in has a small dent on the bottom. <a...
  13. K

SOLD Rage of the Dragons complete mvs kit

FS/T Rage of the Dragons mvs kit complete, with matching serials. Includes English and Spanish dip sheets, flyers, mini marquees and moves stickers, full size marquee, bubble wrap and box. $140 SHIPPED via insured fedex ground. <a...
  14. K

Looking for some jpac feedback

I'm thinking about getting one of those neat looking jpac devices for one of my jamma cabs and I'd like to know if anyone has any experiences (good or bad) with the jpac that they'd like to share. What I'd like to do is be able to switch back and forth between real jamma pcbs and a pc. After...
  15. K

FS/T kof 97 jpn homecart, Aero Fighters 2 mvs and art sets new low kof 97 price

These items are for sale or trade. The prices for the carts include shipping via insured fedex ground within North America. These prices are not firm. I'm also looking to trade for mvs games, there's a list of what I'm looking for at the end of this post. King of Fighters 97 jpn homecart-...
  16. K

Jamma pcb collectors- I need some pricing advice

I'm thinking of picking up a version b Armed Police Batrider. Does $200 sound reasonable? I really would like to get this game, just not sure if it's a gouge or not.
  17. K

What's this little jobbie soldered onto my aero fighters 2 mvs cart? **new pic**

<a href="http://www.imagemagician.org/images/kaopai/forsale/whuddat.jpg" target="_blank">linky</a> Everything else about the board looks legit, it's just that I'm gonna sell the thing and I want to know what that extra bit soldered on there was for. here's a pic of the second pcb <a...
  18. K

Mini Marquees needed: Super Dodgeball, Metal Slug X, Samsho II...

I'm looking for the following mini marquees, I'd prefer just the mm, but I'm willing to buy art sets if a seller doesn't want to break them up. Super Dodgeball Garou MOTW Metal Slug X Samurai Shodown II Last Blade II RBFF2 Blazing Star Please pm me if you can help me out. Thanks
  19. K

WTB/T: 4 slot mvs

I'm looking for a 4 slot mvs system. pm me with offers. Will trade for stuff in my selling threads: <a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=19&t=001714" target="_blank">misc stuff</a> <a...
  20. K

WTB/T jap Baseball Stars 2 Cadoobry Kerfurtle

Looking for a jap Baseball Stars 2 homecart. Will buy or trade, pm me with offers and what you're looking for. edit to clarify subject [ November 25, 2002: Message edited by: Kao_Pai ]</p>