Search results

1. KyaDash

FS: LM1881 Sync Cleaners

Ordered on Friday evening, and it arrived this morning. Despite originally planning to place it in my breakout cable (to which it would have fit amazingly well) I decided to throw this little box together. Works perfectly and Busted even helped me out when I was unsure on the correct wiring...
  2. KyaDash

CRT Fetish Thread

It's funny, if anything, I think those underscan lines are actually a bit higher up now than when I got the monitor. While I think I will do a recap of it at some point in the future, I'm going to hold off until I get a soldering iron that isn't a complete piece of Radio Shack shit. Finding out...
  3. KyaDash

CRT Fetish Thread

Gameboy/Gameboy Color/Gameboy Advance can also be set into 240p/"double strike" mode, but do not use VBAGX. It scales incorrectly and looks ugly. Mednafen Wii will windowbox it, but with proper scaling. CPS2 emulation via Retroarch is quite nice as well at 224p. Some examples, taken from a...
  4. KyaDash

CRT Fetish Thread

If I understand what you're asking, you might want to give 240p Test Suite a shot. Has all types of test patterns and grids for adjusting linearity. On the topic of brightness, every system might not output at the same brightness level as any other, especially if you're getting into modded...
  5. KyaDash

CRT Fetish Thread

It's mainly just a matter of not being able to afford one. I make do with this M863, but I guess I'm just jealous. Few things grabbed from my tumblr that I made for this stuff, so they've been scaled down by them. Perhaps grabbing from flickr would be better, but I can't be bothered to upload...
  6. KyaDash

CRT Fetish Thread

I take all my photos with a terrible point'n'shoot as well, but if it prompts you on whether you want to actually take the shot after it focuses, you should be able to get at least a semi decent shot. This is all assuming your trying to photograph 240p/any progressive source; Trying to capture...
  7. KyaDash

CRT Fetish Thread

I see I'm not the only one who has done this. When I get a bit more room, I'd like to set it up like that again. Just wish the GX would take S-Video.