Search results

1. H

Ironclad?

Is there a store that sells these conversions for MVS? Where can I get a copy?
  2. H

Big MVS Cart Sale AF2 PDP LB2 SS4! New Carts Added! *Price Drops!*

Hey guys I am looking to sell some of my MVS carts due to health problems and bills related to such. Hate to see them go but such is life. All prices are shipped in the US. If you want international I can give you a shipping quote. Please Paypal gift payments or add 4%. All carts are real no...
  3. H

WTB: Metal Slug 3!

Looking for this cart in US. Thanks!
  4. H

KOFXIII Sale Cyber Monday.

Just thought I would let everyone know you can get this great game for 19$ on Amazon on Cyber Monday if you already haven't.
  5. H

WTB: METAL SLUG 3 MVS!

Pm me :-)
  6. H

Timewaster - Metal Slug

I saw his MS3 cart on the FS forums but price was more than I would pay for that cart. Member after two days changed listing to OBO and I immediately sent him a PM with my best offer. He declined my offer and countered. I accepted the counter price but asked for board pics for verification of...
  7. H

WTB: Neo Drift Out MVS

Want to get this for MVS if someone has one they would like to sell. Thanks!
  8. H

Rust on gameboard?

I was recently looking at getting this game but saw it had some corrosion/rust on it? Is this something that will cause trouble? How can I fix a cart like this?
  9. H

WTB: Neo Turf Masters Loose Cart Legit

MVS Cart! Please no boots. Would like to stay in North America so I dont get killed on shipping. Thanks!
  10. H

WTB Shock Troopers Legit Loose Cart

Shoot me a PM if you have a Loose MVS ST Cart.
  11. H

School a Shooter Noob!

Dont hold back I can take it! :) I grew up playing Gradius on a Playchoice and Gradius 3 on my SNES. This got me hooked. I admit I am not the best at them but damn I love playing them even if I get my ass kicked! That being said I continued to play GG GIV GV, Raiden Series, RS Ikaruga...
  12. H

Hawks Collection!

Started collecting about 6 months ago and just started on NG stuff recently. Metal Gear Solid really tickled my collecting gene I guess and now I am hooked! Kinda on a limited budget due to health issues at this point but still got more stuff coming. I also am pretty much a PC Gamer and most...
  13. H

Help with screen calibration.

Hey guys I am wondering if this is a Hcoil adjustment out of whack or if I need the board recapped. My monitor is super sharp and bright but the geometry is wrong it is way off to the left. I have a remote board and in these pictures I am using it to move my cross hatch. In this first picture...
  14. H

Original MVS Cab and Cart Prices?

I just wondered back in the day what these were priced at? I see newer machines in arcades are 10K plus. What did the MVS cab and MVS carts cost arcades back in the day? Did SNK have some sort of lease program or something?
  15. H

New cab to me. 5V to board?

Hey guys I did a search but cant seem to find an answer? I just wanted to check my line to make sure the power to my board is alright and not to much. Can I just test it off the plug from the PSU? Or is there some other trick? Anything else I should check with a new cab? I am going to send off...
  16. H

New MVS screen problems...

I just got this cab yesterday and have had some trouble with the sound going from inaudible to low and I have been told to just recap it. I will be sending off my board to have that done. I turned it on today and this is what my screen looked like... what do I have to replace now? Screen was...
  17. H

4 Slot MVS Low Sound?

Hey guys I have searched. I just got a 4 Slot MVS that has barely any sound the slider is maxed out and I can just barely hear it at all. The sound test I can hear the center channel but nothing else because I think the left right test is quieter. I have read to test my 12V supply? I have a...
  18. H

My New Neo MVS!

Hey guys I am so stoked! I just got my first Big Red! I have been playing it all night! It needed a little love at first. I had to clear two of the coin slots that some asshole had jammed coins metal and a stick of gum in. I also threw in some new lights on the coin returns! Its it pretty nice...