Search results

1. M

RetroPie μArcade

A lot of you might know, that the Raspberry Pi offers a good and cheap way, to emulate old games. For me, the downside was, that the Pi itself looks a bit borring, so after i saw a video from another youtuber (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oMongjNslg) i decided to build a small "arcade...
  2. M

KonsolTingエs (m1chelsen) collection

After we moved to our new house, I have finished my gameroom, that is around 20-21 m2. I'm pretty happy about the result, and i have made a game room tour :) After i made the video, i finally finished the build of a table, for my PC / modding setup.
  3. M

Bought 2 faulty 2-slot PCBs

I just made a nice deal, and bought 2 Neo Geo 2-slot boards, marked as "faulty", for a very low price. I have now hooked both boards up with my supergun, with the following results: MVS1: Audio works well, no problem. Video is very dark, but it is possible to som grayish outlines from the...
  4. M

Xbox 360 (Slim, Trinity) - Reset Glitch Hack.

Hi there, Maybe some of you guys have experience with X360 modding? My good old Premium JTAG console died once again, and my time with fat X360 consoles are over. To much trouble :D I have bought a X360 slim, with trinity motherboard, that i want to run with FreeStyleDashboard. I still am...
  5. M

My consolized builds

Just wanted to share some of my consolized builds. Some of them, have already been shared :) Consolized Neo Geo MVS (MV-1FZ): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX0PXYaf5fw&index=1&list=PLnSq7iQTYTjyxqVXqynDe7Sezp3xPYZHU Consolized SEGA ST-V...
  6. M

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Edit double post wtf :/
  7. M

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Just made a trade, where i got a MV-1FZ board. I startet to consolize it wednesday, and the casing is almost done :)
  8. M

I finished today...

Finished my SuperGunStick, a couple of days ago.
  9. M

Taito F3 startup screen WITOUT game

Hi there, I´m at the moment in the process of building a consolized Taito F3 setup, but i dont have a game for it jet. If i turn on the system WITOUT game, i get a "broken picture", that stays on for 2 seconds, and then switches of, and agian on. The loop goes on. I have a recorded how it...
  10. M

Taito F3 sterio pinout - Consolized Taito F3

Just testet the system last night, and tried to boot it up. I done have any F3 games at the moment, så the result is as shown in this videoclip. Just a loop: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203471441571824&l=1895441726069917242 Link...
  11. M

Taito F3 sterio pinout - Consolized Taito F3

Hi there. Im in the process of building a consolized Taito F3. As far as i know, the JAMMA connector puts out mono sound, but there is a S-connector for sterio sound. I looked the 4 pin S connector up in a Puzzle Bobble manual, and the pinout is as in the picture: But how du i read this...
  12. M

Project: Consolized Sega ST-V

I dont have a trackbaal, and will probably never get one :/ But the system is still very open, so it will not be a big deal to switch the jumper if necessary. First layer og varnish has just been added!
  13. M

Thanks for the feedback. Yes i used the same font again, and i think its an okay solution, to keep it on a budget :) Rob Black - I use the same arcadesticks, that i build for my CMVS / CHNG64. I´m on to a new project atm, where i will consolize a Taito F3 board. This time it will be a more...
  14. M

I finished today...

Just finished my consolized ST-V with internal PSU
  15. M

Still need some text for the "Test" and "System" bottons, but almost done! Testet, and working. Now I only need to build the internal PSU. About to design and test the 5V part of the PSU.
  16. M

Case almoste done. I only need some text. After that, i need to build the internal PSU and do all the wiring :)
  17. M

Hi there, I´m in the process of builing a consolized ST-V, and wanted to show my progress. At the moment i have build the case, and that part is done. Now i need to give it a paintjob, but i am still thinking about the design. Besides that i need to solder the wires, and the ST-V should be...
  18. M

m1chelsen´s colelction

I could not find the Edit botton for the first post, so i will add some new photos here. I have just taken these photoes, and at this point my collection is 54 different consoles + 946 different games.
  19. M

Dreamcast 4 wire modchip - Safe?

Hi there, I dont know if some of you have experience with modchips for the Sega Dreamcast, but here we go: Can some of you verify, if a 4-wired-modchip (chip only - without PCB) damages (or dont) the Dreamcast? I have heard that a modchip like that does´nt switch off after the region-check...
  20. M

SNES 50/60 Hz mod problem

Hi there, This is not about a Neo Geo, but i hope someone have the knowledge to help anyways. I have performed a 50/60 mod on my PAL Super Nintendo, and it works, when it comes to the increased speed from 50 to 60 Hz. The problem is that the picture looks bad and unstable in 60Hz. There are...