Search results

1. Shivan128

PCB's for sale

Hey folks, it's been a while, but I'm back for a little bit to let go of these awesome boards that I've been enjoying for many years (with the kids). Here's what I've got, but a few things before I list what I have: All prices are in USD. I accept paypal (gift preferred, or +4% for non-gift...
  2. Shivan128

PSA: Some shmuppy sales on PSN for their flash sale this weekend.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/home/main Good for those of you with sony consoles!
  3. Shivan128

SOLD

Hey everyone, I bought a 4-pack of this game. It comes with 4 keys for the base game and 4 keys for the necromancer DLC. I used one set of keys and sold two others. I have one more if anyone is looking for this game. $4.25 (the bundle was $17, so it's 1/4 of the total price). PM me if...
  4. Shivan128

Crimson Clover World Ignition part of Indie Gala bundle today for $1.89

Just as the title states: https://www.indiegala.com/
  5. Shivan128

Monster Hunter 4 Demo

Hey guys, I have 2 of these codes for 3DS that were sent to me from nintendo, but I dont plan on playing. If anyone wants a code, PM me. Edit: And gone.... One went here, the other code on CAG. Thanks guys!
  6. Shivan128

JPN 3DS questions

For those who are using JPN 3DS outside of JPN, are the system menus configurable to english? Also, is the eShop all in Japanese? I've been contemplating getting one to use the Virtual console as it has more shmup's on it. I'm just concerned about the language barrier. While we're at it...
  7. Shivan128

WTB: Hard to find Amiibos

The only thing that distinguishes the region is the packaging. The writing underneath the base is exactly the same on Marth, I can not say they are the same for all the others, but it's probably safe to make that assumption. US Marth: Japanese Marth:
  8. Shivan128

F/S: XB1 Assassin's Creed Unity and Black Flag Digital Download $30 for both. [ON HOLD]

As the title states, I bought the xb1 bundle and looking to sell these games. These are digital downloads only. They are not the physical disc copies of the game. If anyone is interested, please let me know.
  9. Shivan128

Hyrule Warriors -- First impressions?

Just wondering for those who have the game what they think of it so far. I have only played the first two maps in legend mode, but it's quite fun so far and I've enjoyed what I've played of it. The adventure mode is pretty fun with specific goals and a time limit. Nice that they incorporated...
  10. Shivan128

Recca

So I was downloading Pokemon Trozei last night and saw this game on the 3DS virtual console so I downloaded it too. Holy shit this game is hard. I'm not sure if it's hard because the game plays so fast, or because on a small screen it's hard to manuever, but I'm guessing it's a little of...
  11. Shivan128

FS: Sealed copy of Witch and the Hundred Knight for PS3 (NTSC-U )

I have a brand new copy of Witch and the Hundred Knight for the PS3. $40 shipped within the conUS. Paypal f/f or +4% to cover fees. This includes a selection of the soundtrack (also sealed) Questions? PM me!
  12. Shivan128

FS: Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition (German)

Hi everyone, I have one of these NNK Wizard editions for sale. It is still sealed. I recently bought a US version and looking to offload the extra I have now. Notes: This is the german version of the bundle, so the Drippy DLC will have to be redeemed from the german PSN. The voicework is...
  13. Shivan128

Wii U / 360 games for sale

One day only before I trade them in. If anyone wants them, let me know. Prices include shipping in the conUS. All games have the original case and cover art and in excellent condition. For the Wii U games, they either have no manual or a limited manual (most of the newer games have digital...
  14. Shivan128

Shivan's BST Thread/ WTB PS+ 1 month

Looking for a PS+ 1 month membership, offering $5 paypal. All games are in their original case with manuals and cover art unless otherwise noted. Paypal gift or +4% to cover fees. Shipping is included in the price for all the games to the con US. Outside the US will pay for additional shipping...
  15. Shivan128

D&D Mystara Chronicles Asian Version language support

Anyone know if this version has english text in it? Looking to buy a copy of it since I prefer physical copies of a game. Don't care much about the online multiplayer featured in the US version of the game.
  16. Shivan128

WTS: Class of Heroes 2 digital code for PSN

Hey guys, I have a code for the class of heroes 2 game. I put in for the kickstarter, but am only interested in the physical copy of the game. If anyone wants the code, I'm selling it for $18 (it is $25 on PSN).
  17. Shivan128

FS: Various consoles and games (Updated 7/31)

Have to clear out the man cave once in a while. All games are in their original case with manuals and cover art unless otherwise noted. Paypal gift or +4% to cover fees. Shipping is included in the price for all the games to the con US. Outside the US will pay for additional shipping. X360...
  18. Shivan128

IC -- CE/LE (mostly) RPGs on various platforms

I'm trying to possibly fund a pinball project, so I'm looking to see if there is any interest in the following lot of games from various platforms. If there is not a majority of interest on the games, I'll just wait to fund my project later. They are all factory sealed unless otherwise noted...
  19. Shivan128

ESP Ra De settings?

Hey guys, I'm looking for the dip switch settings for this game unless the natural behavior for the game is only to allow 1 credit before the game is over and to restart? This seems like a hardcore mode. Anyone have a manual for this and can tell me what the dip switch settings are? Thanks in...
  20. Shivan128

PCB's for sale

Prices are shipped within the US. Paypal gift or +4% to cover fees. International shipping is at cost and we can figure that out privately. SFII: The World Warrior $65 AeroFighters $40 I'd consider trades for shmup PCBs, so please feel free to send me offers on those. Sold: 19XX Carrier...