Search results

1. Punisher5.0

WTB: Sturmwind

Looking for a copy of Sturmwind either limited edition or regular. PM me if you have one for sale.
  2. Punisher5.0

FS: Daedalus MVS to AES converter

Selling my very good condition Daedalus converter. It comes complete with the box and the piece of paper (not pictured) originally included. Currently not for sale.
  3. Punisher5.0

Fast Striker, a NEW Neo Geo vertizontal shooter from NG:Dev Team!

Finally my last NG: DEV game came today (Fast Striker JPN) and thankfully they do a very good job packaging these games. Take a look at this box: Luckily the game was unscathed because of the several layers of protection.
  4. Punisher5.0

FS: Brand new Zelda OOT collectables

I have some new Ocarina of Time collectables that I'm looking to sell. Three still sealed action figures, one unopened Link keychain, new hat and new t-shirt. Price is $75 shipped in the US with PP gift.
  5. Punisher5.0

Any knife collectors here? / Selling two nice German knifes

First one is a CSAR German Search and Rescue knife. Comes with cord, a pamphlet, and a case. The case hinge point is broke so it splits in half. A piece of the felt is missing as well. Knife still looks like new. Second one is a Bund paratrooper knife. In good shape. Each knife...
  6. Punisher5.0

Weird MVS error on an AES game

So I fear the worse and someone on this site might have sold me a MVS conversion as an authentic game. Check out this video I got for it. It just happened today. The game started up with no sound and came up with this message: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlOR9UXjSYM&feature=youtu.be What...
  7. Punisher5.0

FS: AES MOTW, Baseball Stars carton box, Bust a Move MVS

MOTW has been sold. Also adding some more pics for Baseball Stars
  8. Punisher5.0

FS: AES MOTW, Baseball Stars carton box, Bust a Move MVS

Jap AES MOTW : Very good condition. Very light insertion marks/scuffs. $525 shipped with PP gift in US. Sold for $510 Baseball Stars Carton box: Very good condition. Small marks on the carton, tray has two small cracks, cart has light insertion marks/scuffs. $85 shipped with PP gift...
  9. Punisher5.0

Need help restoring a MK2 machine

So today I got a working Mortal Kombat 2 machine for free. It has a couple of issues. I think it might have been converted or Frankensteined together. The monitor says Nintendo 1984 on it. So the screen is dark. The brightness knob has already been turned up to the max and it's still dark even...
  10. Punisher5.0

David Garrett is Jason Young - Relative of Ray Young

Ohh shit........here's my receipt for the Daedalus: David your fucked!
  11. Punisher5.0

David Garrett is Jason Young - Relative of Ray Young

Pretty interesting stuff here. So I kept the shipping box that my Daedalus came in. I went up into the attic an hour ago to take a look at it and this is what I came up with: Awfully damn close
  12. Punisher5.0

FS: New Cotton for NGPC JP

I bought this game new from an online import site around 10 years ago. I think it might have been PlayAsia. I never opened it up and I completely forgot about it till earlier this year. If you want full size pics just PM me. I'm looking to get $125 shipped with PP Gift.
  13. Punisher5.0

WTT: Sega Saturn Die Hard Arcade for common AES or MVS game

I have a good condition Die Hard Arcade I'm looking to trade for a common AES or MVS game. Looking for almost anything but a fighter.
  14. Punisher5.0

Price check on Cotton JP

Recently I started thinking about the NGPC and remembered that I have a sealed Japanese version of Cotton. I was thinking about selling or trading if it's worth something these days. The price guide is six years old and the only other copy I see for sale is a $400 BIN on ebay. Anyone have a...