Search results

1. G

Sony 20M4U PVM - Input accessibility

Howdy! So I have a PVM that is setup in a corner in my basement on some shelving that doesn't make it super accessible to the rear for switching out different cables and such. I have no shortage of cables to use. The one I find using the most is the BNC to Scart. There are a few times...
  2. G

WTB: Clean Label MVS carts - English preferred (no boots)

Howdy all. I am working towards a MVS collection of English labelled carts. Still early in my collection so I have a way to go. Some of the commons I have, some I do not. If you have any clean English labelled (serials intact) MVS you are willing to let go, let me know. If you have a...
  3. G

In Gosselies, Belgium for a while.. Anything going on near here for gaming?

Hi folks, Are any of you near Belgium and is there anything I should be sure to visit just as a tourist before I leave? I have a rental vehicle. Also are there any interesting game shops I should try to visit for a look at something that would be difficult to find in the States? I didn't...
  4. G

Hello from IL!

Hi folks. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the forums here but better late than never. Since I was a young lad walking with my little brother in the local mall, I was aware of what 'Neo Geo' represented. Something very unattainable at the local video game store, Babbages, to...
  5. G

WTB: SVC SNK vs Capcom MVS

Looking for this + mini marquee. No bootlegs, prefer US seller to minimize shipping. Thanks!