Search results

1. T

Question: Delta 32 without PSU for $500 - deal or no deal?

Hey, got a friend offering to sell me a Delta 32 cabinet for $500. From him: "Main LCD works, marquee LCD does not, Has a control panel, buttons, etc. Does not have a PSU" I've honestly never looked into HD cabinets but if I can easily find a replacement PSU I feel like this is a good deal -...
  2. T

Namco 246/256 PS2 Covers

Just got a Super Dragon Ball Z one right now, since it's the only game I've got for it so far. Might make more later. These are meant to go in PS2 cases, since it's got a spot for the MagicGate dongle that all the 246/256 games use...
  3. T

Atomiswave inserts for Genesis EA Sports cases

Inserts for Genesis EA Sports cases for holdin' yer Atomiswave games. No modification is necessary for AW carts to fit in these carts. Wanted it to look similar to the candy-stripped style that Sega used for the Genesis, Sega CD, 32X, Game Gear and Saturn cases. Unfortunately my printer is...
  4. T

Mini-marquees what I've done.

Wanted to print these out for a convention I was taking my Neo-Geos to, printer messed up and never got a chance. May as well throw 'em out there for others who may want them. The King of Fighters '98 The King of Fighters '02 The King of Fighters '03 Last Blade 2 Metal Slug 2 Metal Slug 3...
  5. T

MVS Multi-slot board in a JAMMA cab - any permanent damage?

Hey guys, I know this question is similar to others I've seen asked before here, but I haven't seen a crystal clear answer so allow me to flood the boards by one more useless topic: I have a 4-Slot MVS board that I just received. Due to rain, I cannot haul one of my MVS-wired cabs to my house...
  6. T

Blast City - no picture, no sound, monitor and lights power up, burning smell

So yeah, I was testing out some Neo Geo carts on the Blast. Played SS4 just fine, then I turned it off, put in another game, powered on - nothing. Thought it was the game at first, so I tried another game. Nothing. Then I put in SS4 again just to make sure... nothing. Then I plugged up my...
  7. T

General info on Mamoru-kun wa Norowarete Shimatta!

I've gotta 2-Player Tate 2-Button JAMMA cab that is empty (Had Viper in it, but the dude that gave me the cab kept the Viper board) and I'm looking to fill it with something - something weeaboo as hell, preferably, considering I will be bringing it to cons and such. I've been looking into...
  8. T

Need money for arcades. Games, Manuals, Guides, Magazines, Manga and more to come.

BUY TWO, GET ONE FREE! (Cheapest game of the three is free, of course.) Buy my stuff! I need cash so pretty much everything must go. I'll add more stuff as I go through and find it. My eBay Feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=the7k&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller...
  9. T

Ninja Baseball Bat Man pinout

Just got a 4p cab (some football game, who cares) for really cheap and would like to use it for some of my other 4p games like Battle Circuit and Ninja Baseball Batman. While I can find pinouts for BC, can't find any manuals or anything for NBB. Anyone know the 3p/4p pinouts for the game?
  10. T

Metal Slug 2

I got three Metal Slug 2 MVS carts. Are they legit? I looks similar to pics I've seen online, but those pics weren't using Toshiba chips, so... yeah. Just wanna know. First: Second: Third: Thanks, appreciate it.
  11. T

Legit AW Metal Slug 6 questions

So, I bought this MS6 conversion cab at an arcade auction a while back. Never really thought of selling it even though I knew the cart alone was worth a ton, but now I'm in need of cash. A lot of cash. I checked the cart and the serial doesn't match the bootlegs, so I'm thinking I may have the...
  12. T

ST-V case art, Genesis-style

Hey. Started working on ST-V case art in the style of Genesis/Megadrive covers from ye goode ole days. Hoping to make covers for all of the games that aren't dedicated, mahjong, etc. Goes on EA Sports Genesis cases that have spines 1.25 inches wide. Otherwise, the cart just won't fit. Pics of...