Search results

1. B

AES picture shifted down

So after not having played my AES for a good while I first discovered that I only had mono sound, and today this happened (see picture). I first got some sort of an error message and then, as you can see from the included pic, the picture was permanently shifted down. I tried to swap to multiple...
  2. B

En norsk tråd

Tenkte det hadde vært kult å høre om det er noen nordmenn her inne i forumet og hva slags samlinger folk eventuelt har:) Selv har jeg en AES med diverse AES og MVS spill, Neo Geo Pocket og Neo Geo X.
  3. B

Mono output from 3.5 mm jack

I haven't been playing my AES for a year or two. Yesterday I wanted to play a little with my son. Somehow only one of my speakers had an output, the other only had static. I use one of those SCART cables with headphone jack to get stereo output from the AES. This has worked flawlessly before. I...
  4. B

WTB: Neo Geo Aes Carrying Bag

Hi. Im trying to get a hold of the original Neo Geo carrying bag (black outside, pink padding inside). Anyone?
  5. B

AES on high definition LED TV

I have my Neo Geo AES hooked up to a 32" Samsung HD LED screen, through scart cables. I have done the RGB mod. The picture is clear with vibrant colors, but its also pretty pixelated. Is the pixelated pic due to the HD monitor?
  6. B

[WANTED] GMotW and Sengoku 2 MVS

I want the MVS carts only, no KITs. Seller must ship to Norway. Thank you
  7. B

Blazing Star MVS distorted intro

Hi. So this is my first post and i wasn't where to post, but here we go. So i bought a copy of the MVS cart Blazing Star. Upon start up i could see that the intro video was all distorted, the colors all messed up. The background in the ship selection screen displayed the same problem. The game...