Search results

1. FinalAttack

Bored at work

The title says it all, I should be working but I'm not. I could be productive but that would require effort or some sort of passion which does not exist right now. I'm just waiting for something to happen. Anyone else in the same boat?
  2. FinalAttack

MVS Homebrew Development

So I was looking to try my hand at making a MVS homebrew. Is the neobitz devkit still available for download? Where is a good place for resources to get a grasp on the basic framework?
  3. FinalAttack

Breakin Fighting Games

So I've been struggling for ages to get my roommate and coworkers into fighting games. I really want to step them up to 3S or kof98 but the technical aspect of them is pretty intimidating. I started them off on Marvel Super Heros. Any ideas on what to progress to next?
  4. FinalAttack

SOLD: Xbox One

Looking to sell my less than a month old Xbox One for $450 or partial trade for a Asura Blade PCB. Comes with two controllers and a charge kit, PM offers.
  5. FinalAttack

SOLD: Supergun

Selling my supergun setup. Works fine just no longer have a need for it. Looking for $300 shipped PM offers
  6. FinalAttack

SOLD: Wii U and 3DS XL

Need a bit of extra funds so I'm selling my Wii U and 3DS monster hunter combo. Also comes with nintendo land and the circle pad pro. Asking for $350 shipped, PM me for offers
  7. FinalAttack

WTB Virtual On versus city panel

Strange request but just seeing if anyone has one they are willing to let go of.
  8. FinalAttack

FS/ FT: Wii U and random Arcade stuff

So I have to move and need some funds. Would love to snag a jap 3DS in the process. Shoot me offers in PM or reply. The Wii U is missing the case for Nintendo Land and the MVS is giving a Z80 error. Both magstick pro $40 PGM with The Gladiator $125 Wii U $200 Jamma Video Capture board $125...
  9. FinalAttack

FS: Dimahoo & Metal Slug 4 Cabs

Have to move so they have to go. Want $250 for both cabs no hardware included, these things have to go. Local pickup only. PM offers
  10. FinalAttack

SOLD: Standup Naomi Universal

Got this cab as a project cab but no longer have the time to figure it out. The video works, but the controls don't work. Started as a Wildriders cab that didn't work. PM offers.
  11. FinalAttack

FS: Soft modded Wii and everything with it.

Letting it all go in one bulk package. The wii has the basic homebrew channels for emulators and to play imports. No video cable for the wii. No More Heros 2 is still sealed and new. Pandora's Tower is near mint. PM offers.
  12. FinalAttack

Sega uni monitor problem

Hey I just got this cab and am sort of a noob when it comes to monitor issues. Here is a couple pics, ill post a vid later of what's going on and my current setup. Is this a simple issue to fix or a bit more...
  13. FinalAttack

FS: Namco Cyberlead

Willing to accept offers for the cab, works perfectly, I'll trade for a Sega Net city. I could never find a working converter for jamma games so I'm done trying. PM if your interested.