Bored at work

FinalAttack

New Challenger
The title says it all, I should be working but I'm not. I could be productive but that would require effort or some sort of passion which does not exist right now. I'm just waiting for something to happen. Anyone else in the same boat?

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
night shift workers unite! we respond to all the weird shit, but cant share half of it. lol

FinalAttack

New Challenger
I guess I'm in a meeting right now. The projector is up and my boss is asking me questions. Time to improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Unfortunately I work in a large 100 bed emergency room, so the boredom is non-existent.

Just remember, if you take a 10 minute fake poop every day at work, in one year that equals one week vacation.

Do the math.

Find a mobile game, and get down to business.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
You ever work in a place with automatic lights? And you have to stand up and pretend to be a windmill every 15 minutes? That's always fun ;0

FinalAttack

New Challenger
You ever work in a place with automatic lights? And you have to stand up and pretend to be a windmill every 15 minutes? That's always fun ;0

So not only did I fail my meeting by staring blankly into my bosses eyes. I read this a few seconds after and burst out laughing. Great night so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk