Search results

1. T

$170 - Limited Ed. BIG BOSS CAMO PSP-3001 Bundle with "KVLT" Games, 20GB memory, EXTRAS

$170 - Limited Ed. BIG BOSS CAMO PSP-3001 Bundle with "KVLT" Games, 20GB memory, EXTRAS PSP-3001 CAMOUFLAGE "BIG BOSS" Limited Edition -- near mint, works great, not played much. VIRGIN console, never modded or softmodded. CLICK for additional pics! basics are a given: OG Sony battery...
  2. T

FS: Unobtainable 'SS Promoter' - SNES to Saturn Controller Adapter // pics - $50 SHIPPED

Never seen another one for sale, only about two references it even exists on the entire Web (one of them on a Japanese gaming blog)... Ordered online from a long defunct import shop (Triangle//Pyramid?? Video Games???) around 10 years ago. Works extremely well (there's a toggle switch for the...
  3. T

SOLD: Blaze Twin Shock Arcade Stick

SOLD
  4. T

FS: HIPPODROME Jamma Board (DATA EAST Fantasy Fighter) -- $65 SHIPPED

Hard to find board; actual photo above. Works 100% Great 80s fantasy graphics and music, hilarious sound effects... Pre-Street Fighter II meets D&D. BLOOD AND SCREAMS GALORE. KULT MASTERPIECE. First $65 shipped USPS Priority Mail takes it. Ships WITH TRACKING within 48 hours of payment...
  5. T

FS: Pimped-Out NEW ASTRO CITY cab in Philly-area

Need to move to a smaller space and can't bring the cab. :crying: I spent all summer working on this thing, but it's time to let it go. There is easily $1300 worth of cab/extras here, but my price reflects my need to move this thing ASAP. SCROLL DOWN FOR PRICE... Candies don't come along...
  6. T

Help me earth my New Astro City! -- DONE!

So I'm trying to earth my New Astro cab... Have read over the full post on AO: http://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9884 I already purchased a 3-pin, grounded plug from Home Depot... Have a few questions for those who have done this: 1-How do I safely cut of the end of the...
  7. T

FS: Rare METAL GEAR SOLID Standee, SNES to Saturn Controller Adapter, Xenoblade Chronicle

JUNE 24, 2012: prices dropped / sold items removed. Thread is ACTIVE! Are you a Metal Gear Solid fan? Check this out: Payment via PAYPAL (+4% or gift) or promptly-sent USPS money order / no trades. Everything described to best of my ability, please ask questions if needed as all sales are...
  8. T

FOUND: New Astro City cabinet control panel locks/tangs

edit: with some help, on order from Sega in Japan. Need two tang/lock combos for the underbelly of my newly-acquired New Astro City cab's control panel. These are the latches that attach to the locks, as seen here:
  9. T

US Neo Geo AES console with 2 joysticks, 14 games = SOLD

Item has been sold pending payment. If any moderator wants to delete this thread, feel free. Thanks!
  10. T

Selling NEO-GEO AES collection with 2 controllers, 14 games --LAST DAY on eBay

NOW On eBay, check it out by clicking here
  11. T

MVS on eBay -- World Heroes, Fighter's History Dynamite, Savage Reign, Fatal Fury!

This stuff is PRICED TO MOVE... MVS games on ebay: World Heroes 1/2, Fighter's History Dynamite, Savage Reign, Fatal Fury 2/Special... CHECK IT OUT: CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY AUCTIONS! Pictures are the exact items up for auction!
  12. T

MVS stuff for sale, Fighter's History, Fatal Fury, World Heroes, Savage Reign, KOF 94

Prices lowered from previous posts, still some great stuff remaining for sale: ---- English Fatal Fury 2 and Fatal Fury Special MVS - 30.00 shipped Priority for the pair. ----- English Fighter's History Dynamite MVS with WITH ORIGINAL MINI MARQUEE and RED SHOCKBOX -- also known as...
  13. T

Near Mint NEOGEO POCKET COLOR (NGPC) with 6 games, AC Adapter -- up on eBay!

NOW ON EBAY! Click here to go to the auction. Thanks.
  14. T

ENTIRE MVS COLLECTION FOR SALE, now on eBay!

Everything for sale is from my personal collection and is authentic, no bootlegs. Everything is as pictured, what you see is what you get. All games work great. Some items come with an original official red Shockbox. These shockboxes were not the discounted "slightly imperfect" ones, they...
  15. T

Complete SAVAGE REIGN English/Spanish MVS Kit -- $60 SHIPPED PRIORITY in US

Another PRICE DROP!!! Now only $60 shipped PRIORITY mail within the US. It won't get any lower than this. Also took new, clearer pictures: Selling this very, very nice full Savage Reign kit with matching serial numbers. Includes cart and 2 sets of artwork (mini posters/mini marquee/move...
  16. T

FOR SALE: English Savage Reign MVS Kit

Selling this very, very nice full Savage Reign kit with matching serial numbers. Includes cart and 2 sets of artwork (mini posters/mini marquee/move stickers)/dipswitch settings: one English, one Spanish. Cart is in excellent condition with hardly any noticable insertion marks... Artwork is...
  17. T

FOR SALE: Ganryu MVS cart w/artwork

Item #1: Garou: Mark of the Wolves -- SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Item #2 (STILL AVAILABLE) English Ganryu MVS cart with artwork (a complete kit minus the box and bubble baggie). Comes with the English cart (serial number intact), original mini marquee, two flyers, and blue dip settings sheet...
  18. T

For Sale: Blazing Star MVS Cart -- $50 shipped PRIORITY

For sale: Blazing Star MVS cart. 100% Working. $50 Shipped Priority Mail in the US. This item is only available to buyers inside the US. Pics above are of the chips and the actual cart. As you can see from the chips it is 100% LEGIT and NOT a bootleg. This is an MVS arcade cart and as...
  19. T

FOR SALE: Kizuna Encounter MVS Cartridge -- $80 PRIORITY shipped!

PRICE DROP -- $80 shipped PRIORITY! KIZUNA ENCOUNTER MVS CARTRIDGE Tested and working, up for sale is a Kizuna Encounter MVS cartridge (picture above is the game running on my MVS cabinet.) Appears to be an original cart, not a bootleg. Pictures of both PCB's are below (note that there are...
  20. T

FOR SALE: Kizuna Encounter MVS Cartridge -- $90 shipped

KIZUNA ENCOUNTER MVS CARTRIDGE Tested and working, up for sale is a Kizuna Encounter MVS cartridge (picture above is the game running on my MVS cabinet.) Appears to be an original cart, not a bootleg. Pictures of both PCB's are below (note that there are no windowed chips). Label is not...