$170 - Limited Ed. BIG BOSS CAMO PSP-3001 Bundle with "KVLT" Games, 20GB memory, EXTRAS

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
$170 - Limited Ed. BIG BOSS CAMO PSP-3001 Bundle with "KVLT" Games, 20GB memory, EXTRAS

PSP-3001 CAMOUFLAGE "BIG BOSS" Limited Edition -- near mint, works great, not played much. VIRGIN console, never modded or softmodded.

oNF3pN1.png

CLICK for additional pics!
Spoiler:

As9W3wa.jpg

4vRXu2I.png

basics are a given: OG Sony battery, OG wall-charger, OG PSP user/safety guides

---

Seven Games (all UMDs):
  • Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (disc only in sleeve)
  • Metal Slug Anthology (complete, near-mint)
  • Metal Slug XX (complete, near-mint)
  • G.I. JOE: The Rise of Cobra (complete, near-mint)
  • Undead Knights (complete, near-mint)
  • Monster Hunter Freedom: Unite (complete, near-mint)
  • What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? 2 (complete, near-mint)...

Everything was bought new by me and is NOT gamestore used bin, beat up junk. Condition is EXCEPTIONAL all around; can't stress enough! (kindly note that games don't include any DLC.)

---

EXTRAS:
  • OG Metal Gear Solid PSP premium carrying case (olive green)
  • Original 4GB Sony Memory Stick PRO Duo
  • 16GB 3rd-party Memstick PRO-HG Duo (convincing "clone," formatted capacity is real)...
  • Memory Stick Duo to Pro Duo Adapter w-case (very handy if your computer's multi-card reader can read the bigger Memory Sticks but not the smaller ones)...
  • 3rd-party RCA-Out Cable (never used, not sure if works with unmodded PSP Slim, but I think so? Hook up PSP to your TV's RCA jacks for epic composite gaming goodness... your mileage may vary.)
  • SEALED aftermarket spare battery (2400 mAH)
  • Green Coby earbuds (barely used)

---

ALL KILLER, NO FILLER. An instant PSP collection with everything you'll need and some of the best cult classics old and new.

$170 shipped within the US -- firm -- sorry international folks, domestic buyers only.

Paypal gift or +4%, ships quick with tracking!

You want? :drool_2: Questions? Please send PM!

Last edited:

-D-

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have one of these and they're BOSS and absolutely live up to the name. I think it's worth mentioning that this is one of the few PSPs out there with an actual matte texture; none of that glossy fingerprint magnet crap!

Good luck with the sale.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks! It's a sleek piece of gear. No time to play it and music production software is expensive... BUMP with price drop.

Not taking offers, but DO want this thing sold!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I have one of these and they're BOSS and absolutely live up to the name. I think it's worth mentioning that this is one of the few PSPs out there with an actual matte texture; none of that glossy fingerprint magnet crap!

Good luck with the sale.

Agreed, and the case it comes with is pretty great as well, I'd kill for the same case sized for a Vita.

That price is awesome, I usually see the systems for $200 by itself. Someone buy this!

IsamuBlue

Formerly Megatron2929
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
If I wasn't saving up for the ScrewAttack Gaming Convention in a couple of weeks, I'd buy it right now. :/