FOR SALE: Kizuna Encounter MVS Cartridge -- $80 PRIORITY shipped!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
PRICE DROP -- $80 shipped PRIORITY!

kizunatitle1.JPG

KIZUNA ENCOUNTER MVS CARTRIDGE

Tested and working, up for sale is a Kizuna Encounter MVS cartridge (picture above is the game running on my MVS cabinet.) Appears to be an original cart, not a bootleg. Pictures of both PCB's are below (note that there are no windowed chips). Label is not original, it reads "KIZUNA ENCOUNTER '96" There is a gold English warning sticker on the cart. Cart itself has some scuffing and has insertion marks, I'd say it is in GAMER'S CONDITION. This cartridge is an MVS cartridge and, as such, will not play on your Neo Geo Home AES system without a converter.

Also included is a laminated photocopy of the mini marquee.

kizunaall.JPG

This is your chance to play the highly touted tag fighter on MVS for only a fraction of the price of the home cart! Don't miss out on this highly sought after gem -- plus you have the peace of mind knowing that you are getting THE REAL DEAL and not boards with windowed chips which would indicate a bootleg. Not to mention the fact that I am a VERIFIED member of PayPal and I have well over 1,000 positive feedbacks on eBay. See for yourself -- CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT MY GLOWING EBAY FEEDBACK. I also have dealt with members on this forum in the past without a hitch (been a member since 2001)

kizunachips.JPG

I only accept payment via PayPal and this item is only available for buyers in the United States. Price is $80 shipped Priority. Any questions? Send me a private message and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for reading,
-The Super Spy

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
The Super Spy here sold me my NTM kit, it came promptly, was well packaged, and a great price. Deal with confidence. That's no boot.