Recent content by Winter_07

1. Winter_07

FA: Soul Reaver Promo Comic, Warcraft 3 Orc Warchief Thrall Figure ... 0.99p

Hi everyone. I need to make some extra cash so I am selling off some random stuff from my collection. Not bad items mind you. Sorry but at the moment I can accept Paypal only. Right, here we go... Enjoy! NEW LINKS: Warcraft 3 Thrall Orc Action Figure Brand New Mint MOMC Very Rare! Soul...
  2. Winter_07

FS/FT: Brand New Factory Sealed US/NTSC Playstation 2 Online Network Pack...£70...

Hi everyone. I have this Brand New Factory Sealed US/NTSC Playstation 2 Online Network Pack that I am looking to sell. It comes Brand New Factory Sealed...minty fresh! Play all your favourite US Square Enix RPG's on this baby. The pack includes: -PS2 Console -Analogue Controller -All Cables...
  3. Winter_07

Valkyrie Profile Strategy Guide Brand New Factory Sealed!

Hi everyone. This has been relisted due to a non-paying bidder. If you have any questions be sure to PM me and I will answer as best I can. Valkyrie Profile Strategy Guide Brand New Factory Sealed Sorry but at the moment I can accept payment by Paypal only. Thanks in advance. -Winter
  4. Winter_07

Last Blade MVS Kits With Matching Serial Numbers...Do They Exist?

Hi everyone. I am looking to buy a Last Blade MVS Kit (offering $350) and I have been offered a few from members here that have the "1" numbering error on the cart and box label but I am holding out for one with matching serial numbers. So my question is... do Last Blade Kits with matching...
  5. Winter_07

WTB: Last Blade 2 MVS Kit...$700.

Hi everyone. Yes, that's right guys, your eyes don't decieve you. I have some more money to burn so I am looking for this elusive Kit. Last Blade 2 MVS Kit: $700. I know it's a pretty generous offer but this is what I think it will take to get the collectors to part with their kit. For this...
  6. Winter_07

FA: Rare Sealed US PS1 & PS2 RPG's & Guides,Sealed Warcraft Items, Valkyrie,FFT,FFX..

FA: Rare Sealed US PS1 & PS2 RPG's & Guides,Sealed Warcraft Items, Valkyrie,FFT,FFX.. Hi everyone. I need to make some extra cash so I have decided to sell off some of my sealed games collection. My loss is your gain. All items are Brand New Factory Sealed Originals and all start at 99p...
  7. Winter_07

MVS Carts... What Determines Their Colour?

Hi everyone. This has puzzled me for a while now. Does anyone know what determines the colour of an MVS cart? Is it whatever plastic SNK has at hand at the time of production or is it a US/Euro/Jap thing? I only ask as I have an English KOF'98 Kit that has a red cart which I have never seen...
  8. Winter_07

Last Blade 2 MVS Kit... Who Owns It? Stand Up And Be Counted

Hi everyone. Yeah, so since I have been collecting MVS Kits it has come to my attention that Last Blade 2 is the Holy Grail and is near impossible to find complete so I was just wondering who out of you Neo bunch is lucky enough to be the owner of such a prestigious kit. Also, what is the going...
  9. Winter_07

WTB: Samurai Shodown IV MVS Kit, Last Blade MVS Kit $350 Each. More Requests Inside..

Hi everyone. I have some money to burn so I am looking for a few MVS Kits that have been eluding my collection recently: King Of Fighters '98 : $350 (Found) The Last Blade: $350 (Found) King Of Fighters '97 : $250 (Found) King Of Fighters '96 : $220 (Found) Samurai Shodown 4: $350 (Found)...
  10. Winter_07

Fallen Angels (Daraku Tenshi). Who Owns it?

Hi everyone. I had alot of fun with this game when my friend had it about a year ago and it's become pretty hard to come by (I know coinopexpress have one) so I was just wondering if anyone here owns it and if so, who's your favourite character(Yuiren was mine) & what's your opinion on it...
  11. Winter_07

IGS PGM Games... Underrated?

Hi everyone. I used to have a pretty decent collection of PGM games until money got tight and I had to sell them. I'm starting to miss them as they were some really good games on a pretty powerful system which, if you ask me, is one of the most underrated systems of all time (just because it...
  12. Winter_07

Berserk... Best Anime Ever?

Hi everyone, an Anime noob here. I have just finished watching Berserk for the second time through and I was just wondering if anyone else here thought it was as great as I did and also to ask what your favourite Anime is. For me, my favourite has to be Berserk. The story of Griffith's rise and...