Last Blade MVS Kits With Matching Serial Numbers...Do They Exist?

Winter_07

New Challenger
Hi everyone. I am looking to buy a Last Blade MVS Kit (offering $350) and I have been offered a few from members here that have the "1" numbering error on the cart and box label but I am holding out for one with matching serial numbers.

So my question is... do Last Blade Kits with matching Serial Numbers actually exist?

I have never seen one myself so I wanted to know if I am wasting my time trying to find one.

Thanks in advance.

-Winter.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
you have about as much of a chance finding one as you do at finding bigfoot

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
They exist, I had one, I knew of two others.

And 350, extra 1 or not, is way overvaluing the kit.

Winter_07

New Challenger
lithy said:
They exist, I had one, I knew of two others.

And 350, extra 1 or not, is way overvaluing the kit.

True lithy, $350 probably is "overvaluing" the Last Blade kit but I never seem to get replies when I offer the going rate for a kit. It seems to take that little bit extra before people reply. Oh well.

-Winter.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Winter_07 said:
True lithy, $350 probably is "overvaluing" the Last Blade kit but I never seem to get replies when I offer the going rate for a kit. It seems to take that little bit extra before people reply. Oh well.

-Winter.

You need to just wait until things go up for sale. If no one is selling, it's going to take roughly twice as much money to tear the game from them. Then they'll just do the intelligent thing, be patient, buy the game back and bank the rest of your money.

Winter_07

New Challenger
lithy said:
You need to just wait until things go up for sale. If no one is selling, it's going to take roughly twice as much money to tear the game from them. Then they'll just do the intelligent thing, be patient, buy the game back and bank the rest of your money.

Yeah, I see what you mean lithy. Patience has never been my strong point though...guess I have a little growing up to do. :cool:

-Winter.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
It's obtainable, and it's not worth no where near $350.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
I bought a mint LB kit once for $90. I can't see it having changed that much.