Fallen Angels (Daraku Tenshi). Who Owns it?

Winter_07

New Challenger
Hi everyone. I had alot of fun with this game when my friend had it about a year ago and it's become pretty hard to come by (I know coinopexpress have one) so I was just wondering if anyone here owns it and if so, who's your favourite character(Yuiren was mine) & what's your opinion on it? (underrated?).

The character design was totally sick and the stages (especially the bar with the tables) was really good. The only downside was that it could have used a slightly larger roster of characters.

-Winter.

n00bz0r

Armored Scrum Object
i always liked the guy with the black jacket and white pants. whatever his name was. wasn't it 'Cool' or something?

very cool game.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Average Joe said:
When you're twelve?

Just about everything.
lolol

I HATE YOU DAD

I CUT MYSELF REGULARLY YOU KNOW

I TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS ON VIDEOGAME FORUMS FOR ATTENTION

:tickled:

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
n00bz0r said:
i always liked the guy with the black jacket and white pants. whatever his name was. wasn't it 'Cool' or something?

very cool game.

No, you're thinking of Haiji. Cool wears all black and is sort of a K' clone. The one super he has where he throws the crow and does a combo if it hits is a dead give away.

I have a Daraku Tenshi board (thanks to Big for getting it) and, yes, it was not cheap by any means. It's an interesting game in the fact you can really tell by playing it that the game was not finished. There is no music during the story at the beginning at all. There is a VERY VERY limited character selection..I think there's 8 people you can pick plus, two boss characters, Trigger and Carlos...that's it. When you beat the game with someone, it goes right to the credits. I also thought the music was sort of junky...it's hard to explain unless you've played it yourself.

One thing I was sort of upset about is that it uses a kick harness rather than having all the buttons going through the JAMMA harness. It never made sense to me why the developers decided to do that because the game is only 4 buttons. The only logical explanation is that they wanted to keep the punches and kicks next to each other so it would sort of be like "Capcom style". Still, it's a pain for me because I can't sauder anything without burning myself.

Jon