Recent content by Sniperboy

1. Sniperboy

W T Trade - US Garou MOTW for JP Garou MOTW + cash

I want to trade my USA Garou Mark of the Wolves US AES cart for a Japan Garou MOTW + cash. I am not a game collector by any stretch of the imagination and thought that this rare game can be better appreciated by a collector. I am not used to grading games, but I can take pics later this...
  2. Sniperboy

Buying instruction manuals?

I tried to do a search here and didn't find any info. Do you guys know where to buy Instruction Manuals? I am looking for the USA instruction manual for Garou MOTW, but I guess the JP version is OK too : ) thank you for your time.
  3. Sniperboy

Do you collect AES carts?

Before anything I'm going to apologize for being a newbie. :D I owned my first Gold Neo Geo US AES cart system back in 1996, upon graduating from college and moving on with my life I owned a few carts.. notably the USA versions of KOF 95-00, and snobbishly ignored the PS2 ports etc... I kept...
  4. Sniperboy

WTB: KOF 2003, GAROU MOTW (will pay cash)

I will soon have a USA Neo Geo AES system (again) and am looking for these two games: King of Fighters 2003 Garou: Mark of the Wolf It seems to me that these games retail new at around the $350.00 price range. I am not particularly picky as to getting the USA version or Japan version. (I am...