WTB: KOF 2003, GAROU MOTW (will pay cash)

Sniperboy

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I will soon have a USA Neo Geo AES system (again) and am looking for these two games:

King of Fighters 2003
Garou: Mark of the Wolf

It seems to me that these games retail new at around the $350.00 price range. I am not particularly picky as to getting the USA version or Japan version. (I am not familiar with the UK version or if its even playable on my system)

US SELLER PREFERRED

but yes, as the subject heading says WILL PAY IN CASH. (But preferebly under retail or I'll just get it new) If I am off base here let me know.. I am an old fogie who is just going thru a midlife crisis (LOL) ;) and missed the old AES I had back in college and wanna play it again, so I might not be "up to speed" on the new gizmos and nuances.

let me know and thank you.. my email is:
sniperboy01@hotmail.com

dreamstationx

Marked Wolf
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hi buddy...
KOF2003 is still available new, I have one due in my store soon but the GAROU Mark Of The Wolves is not available new any more as its a few years old now... A JAP version of that will be around $350 like the KOF2003... a US Garou which would work on your console will set you back anywhere from $500 to $700 depending on condition and seller etc...

REgards
Richard

Sniperboy

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Richard, thank you for the advice :) I never knew USA AES carts were so much.. if not I wouldn't have sold my old USA KOF cart collection >_<. I will be checking out your page thank you for taking the time to post.

BTW isn't it true that a JAPAN cart and USA cart with BOTH work on a USA AES?

Last edited:

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Sniperboy said:
BTW isn't it true that a JAPAN cart and USA cart with BOTH work on a USA AES?
Yes a Jap cart & a USA cart will work on any system whether it's USA or Japan. I also have a Jap Garou Mark of the Wolves for $400 shipped Click Me.