W T Trade - US Garou MOTW for JP Garou MOTW + cash

Sniperboy

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I want to trade my USA Garou Mark of the Wolves US AES cart for a Japan Garou MOTW + cash. I am not a game collector by any stretch of the imagination and thought that this rare game can be better appreciated by a collector.

I am not used to grading games, but I can take pics later this weekend, and have nothing to hide, just ask and let me know if there are things I should look out for and descibe. There is a less than 1/2" tear on the cover plastic where it says "reproduction prohibited" on the bottom left back of the case.

The luster and sheen has left the case but the insert is in excellent and well cared for condition. THe cart has "insertion marks".

THERE IS NO MANUAL Insert is in English. Cart sticker is in English.
This game is not for sale. It is ONLY FOR TRADE for the Japanese AES of garou + best (reasonable) cash offer.

As this is a used game I do not mind a 3 day inspection period in the USA (if you do the same) I want both of us to be happy and if not then I don't mind just keeping this game and playing it (and put more and more horrible insertion marks on it ^_-)

Thank you for reading and your patience - have a nice weekend.
(yes I have references for interested potential traders)

email me at: sniperboy01@hotmail.com

Last edited:

CHRiZ-77

Gal Ageise's Demon
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
Hi,

what happened to the Manual? An US Garou w/o a Manual, isn´t worth more than a complete JPN Garou! You should think about it twice! :spock:

Sniperboy

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
OK, thanks for the info... wow a $200++ manual? :D I wasted all my money on my college and post college education, I picked the wrong bizness. ;)

Seriously tho I appreciate your time, sir and I was sincerely not aware of that.

Last edited:

WGolly

Known Scammer. Fook Better Explain Himself
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
yeah a manual is pretty import. SOme people wouldnt even touch that cart, sorry to say.

Do you know what happened to it?

Sniperboy

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Damn well please disregard this thread until I look for the manual.. it is somewhere lost in time.. sorry again for wasting your time guys thanks for the heads up. :)