Recent content by Predator

1. P

Need help with new name...

I don't like the username I have now, does anyone know a better name for a new account for me? I was thinking about Storm... What do you think about this name? thanks
  2. P

Your experience with Sega Saturn

I want to get into Sega Saturn, but I don't know much about it, can some one recommend me some good games that are worth to buy the system? And is it better to mod the Saturn for playing imports or are there any good PAL games too? A site with Jap. games screenshots would be helpfull too. I...
  3. P

Post movies with better sequels

Does anyone know movies were a sequel is better than the first one?
  4. P

Xbox Modding Threat

I need help with deciding wich modchip is the best for me, -I want to run "backups" -I want to play DVD(-R)s without the dvd kit -Off course i want to play roms, from CD-R/DVD-Rs or the harddrive -I want more control over the harddrive -I don't want linux -I don't want to get flamed about this...
  5. P

RGB mod

Hi, I'm refering to this thread: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=67062 I have some questions about it; - Is the quality of the picture better after doing this mod on a high serial system with regular RGB lead (does it remove the striping)? - Is the quality of the picture...
  6. P

US system without censors

Is it possible to remove the censors from a US system, without getting the setup from the debug bios every time you turn the system on? I mean something like customised bios :help:
  7. P

How much does a Metal Slug conversion go for?

The metal slug MVS cart is around $100 right? But how much does a conversion to AES go for? And are we allowed to buy/sell them on this website? thanks
  8. P

Do you spend more time on ...

Well the question is: Do you spend more time on this forum than playing your Neo Geo? If thats true you should go play your Neo NOW!
  9. P

Neo-0 joysticks?

I just saw this action: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3074186614&category=187#ebayphotohosting :spock: and i haven't seen these joysticks before, are that the ones that came with the rental Neo, or just some 3rd party joysticks?
  10. P

slowdown in Metal Slug 2

I know there is a slowdown on the MVS Metal Slug 2, but is the AES version just as slow? And is it really worth the $300 or is MSX better? (i have the PSX port and i like it)
  11. P

PCB in AES shell

Just imagine it, a consolized 1 slot in a aes shell... play cheap games on a cool looking console :cool: . Do you think this is possible?
  12. P

Wanted: Genesis 2 AV cable

I'm in need of a STEREO Genesis / Mega Drive 2 composite cable. Not the the cable of the the first G/MD system. :help:
  13. P

Supergun and consolised MVS

Hi, What's the difference between a supergun and a consolised MVS? I'm sorry for this question.... but after all I am still a n00b. thanks
  14. P

Best possible picture

Wich gives the best possible picture for AES?: - Low serial no. AES with RGB scart - High serial no. AES with composite - S-video - Anything else ? :spock: Thanks
  15. P

Question about snaplock cases

I'm just wondering when the snaplock cases were introduced and what the first game was in this case. Didn't SNK like the old cases anymore or something? thanx