Crazed MVS Addict
I need help with deciding wich modchip is the best for me,
-I want to run "backups"
-I want to play DVD(-R)s without the dvd kit
-Off course i want to play roms, from CD-R/DVD-Rs or the harddrive
-I want more control over the harddrive
-I don't want linux
-I don't want to get flamed about this :smirk:

I'm thinking about getting the X-Ecuter 2.3B LITE+, its flashed with Cromwell, is that good, Or do I need to flash another bios?

Thanks

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Predator said:
-I want to run "backups"
-I don't want linux

I'm thinking about getting the X-Ecuter 2.3B LITE+, its flashed with Cromwell, is that good, Or do I need to flash another bios?

Thanks

Theif?

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Predator said:
I know that site but I can't find the answers there.

ROFL

WTF are you talking about? That site has a fucking HUGE amount of info on it. Between the FAQ section and the Forums, damn near anything needed to know about basic or advanced XBox modding topics can be found there.

I suggest going over and looking a little closer.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
shit i came into this thread expecting to hear about modded xboxes rebelling against their owners and taking over the world.......

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
Predator said:

Great modchip, still, you won't be able to do most of the things you listed with that BIOS. Cracked Xbox BIOS files can be found over the net for you to flash it, all you have to do is search.

Regarding which BIOS to get, check Xbox-Scene, it has a section with all the different BIOS releases listed, pick the one which best fits your needs and look for it.

Nick Goracke

I'm still around!?,
beelzebubble said:
shit i came into this thread expecting to hear about modded xboxes rebelling against their owners and taking over the world.......

Can we sue for false advertising?

Maybe it's just that all the things pointed out in the original post ARE the thread of modded X-Boxes! (I meant to type threat, but perhaps subconsciously... Anyways, figured I might as well leave it). :tickled:

Seriously, though - xbox-scene has EVERYTHING. Everyone just points you there because they can't answer any better.

Predator said:
-I want to run "backups"
-I don't want linux

Thanks

ANOTHER fucking XBox mod thread? Fuck you theives. You guys suck if only because you need 40 topics a month to chat about your piracy.

Predator

Crazed MVS Addict
Re: Re: Xbox Modding Threat

Mushiki said:
Great modchip, still, you won't be able to do most of the things you listed with that BIOS. Cracked Xbox BIOS files can be found over the net for you to flash it, all you have to do is search.

Regarding which BIOS to get, check Xbox-Scene, it has a section with all the different BIOS releases listed, pick the one which best fits your needs and look for it.

Thanks, that's an answer I wanted to hear :p

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Ok . . . all done.

Move along. Nothing to see here.:shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.