Recent content by Porshapwr

1. P

My MVS board and games auctions end today!

Hey Everyone, I know that I haven't posted here in a while but I've still been playing my Neo and checking here every now and then. But unfortunately something has come up and I need money. The only thing that can go is my Neo :( Here's a link to my auctions...
  2. P

Just busted a -17 on Turfmasters Pocket...

It was the third course of the triple crown. I ended with back to back Eagles to finish at -17. buttrock
  3. P

WTB: MOTW US MVS cart.

I've been looking for one for a while. If you have one for sale, let me know. Thanks!
  4. P

Are the back 9 holes harder than the front on Turfmasters Pocket?

I just busted a 10 under front 9 (YEAH!), but every time I really do good on the front 9, I get like even or less on the back. Has anyone else noticed this?
  5. P

What size battery is used for the backup?

I got a Pocket Color finally along with Clamshell Turfmasters. However, it doesn't have a backup battery in it and therefore is saying that data will be erased. What kind do I need to get? Sorry I don't have any of the paperwork in front of me.
  6. P

What happened to our idea of a high scores database/forum?

I know that a lot of us had thought it was a good idea and even Shawn agreed. Is anything going to become of this?
  7. P

What's the difference between the Neo 25 and the Neo 29 Cabs?

Just wondering as they look very similar.
  8. P

Doesn't anybody want my money!?

I've been looking for a US MOTW MVS cart with label and serials intact. Let me know if you have one!! <small>[ July 01, 2003, 08:19 AM: Message edited by: Porshapwr ]</small>
  9. P

Post Delware Neofest Thread ---->

Wow, great get together. Thanks to everyone who came out. The final list of attendees was as follows: SaturnGamer Captron PhoenixDown RevQuixo JHendrix Chainsawyak Pro-Gear EvilMike VanillaThunder Slerch666 SamuraiShowdownSensei Eddie (Screenname?) PhoenixDown (Tom) took top honors in the...
  10. P

What's your favorite place to buy Neo/other games from and why?

Just trying to find the best shops out there worldwide. Let me know!
  11. P

If I run a ROM check using the Unibios and it comes up with ? marks, is it a boot?

I ran a ROM check on my new Metal Slug 3 cart. Well it came up with "ok" for the first one, but the rest are "?" marks. Does that mean it's a boot or what?
  12. P

Pics of my new home theater with supernova...

Here are some pics of my new home theater in my basement. Also, check out my freshly painted supernova. It came out great! glee Oh, and yes those are B&W speakers I'm using for the surround sound :D Next up is a 50" DLP widescreen TV and new front speakers. <a...
  13. P

Name some of the best import game/hardware stores in the US...

I'm just trying to find a few. Thanks!
  14. P

How good are the Hori fighting sticks?

I'm looking to pick a few up but before I spend the money, I want to make sure they are worth it. Are they heavy and well built? How is the joystick action? Thanks!