Recent content by megageoff76

1. megageoff76

Indiana Jones lego DS

Is there anyone else enjoying this game? I just picked this up on Friday, and have found it to be as good if not better than Star Wars lego. The graphics are definately improved over SW, and the stylus controls do not detract from the gameplay. Would definately recommend this to any fans...
  2. megageoff76

Nintendo DSL advice

Hi all, is it worth getting a DS Lite if i would be pretty much only playing GB Advance games? I mean is the screen noticably better than playing them on an SP? Cheers
  3. megageoff76

Marquees and bits and pieces

Hiya! Seeing as ive had this stuff in my cupboard for about 4 years and never really had much interest in them myself, it want to release them back to people/community so they can find homes where they will be loved. Everything is in really good condition. I cant post attachments for some...
  4. megageoff76

Strikers 1945 Plus

Hi Guys Im hoping to get this game this week, and have read a few reviews that say the game suffers from alot of slowdown. Luckily my local arcade has this game running, so i thought id pop down there on my lunch break and try it out. After playing this for a good 20mins, i cant say that i...
  5. megageoff76

Replacement battery for MK2

Hi guys, the battery on my MK2 board has died. The one that was in it is a 3V BR2325, which is proving difficult to find a replacement for locally, although there are plenty of similar ones available. Will it harm the board using a different battery than the standard one? Any suggestions...
  6. megageoff76

Will MS5 work on my MV1-FZ

I am wanting to order MS5 soon. Can anyone confirm that this will work on an MV1-FZ as ive heard that some of the newer games wont play on this. Cheers
  7. megageoff76

Test Cross Hatch

Can anyone offer any suggestions here please. When I go into the test cross hatch to adjust my game picture, the horozontal lines are slanted down to the left slightly a few degrees. Everything else on the monitor is perfect, just the picture is on a bit of an angle. Nothing to major, just...
  8. megageoff76

Prehistoric Isle 2

I have an opportunity to buy this for about $65USD...and since there a lack of reviews around, I was wondering if anyone who has this game would like to make any comments. Is this worth my money, or not? cheers guys
  9. megageoff76

Star Wars

Probably old news, but If anyone heres a Star Wars fan, and like me can't wait until May 2005 for Episode 3, then you might want to have a read of this... **Contains spoilers, so if you dont want to know what happens, then stay away** http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/episode3/plot.html...
  10. megageoff76

groups...

how about a way to group users by location, so its easy to find out about other neo freaks in your area.
  11. megageoff76

Blazing Star

I just got this game yesterday, and was wondering if anyone could tell me what the "event icon" is?... you know the yellow heart with the wings. what does it do, give you temporary invincibility or am i missing something really obvious? thanks guys
  12. megageoff76

Screen probs..

hey guys, I just had my screen degaussed a couple of days ago and it fixed all my colour problems. But i notice that some of the 'pink' is starting to creep back in, especially around the edges again. Would another serious degaussing be worth doing or does it need some other major adjustments...
  13. megageoff76

Just got Metal slug 3!!

Wow, what an absolutely amazing game! I must admit that I had never expected the missions to be as long and as hard as they are..what a bonus! That vertical stye shoot em up bit at the end was awesome....NEO RULES!
  14. megageoff76

Saulabi Spirits?

Hi guys, I have a Samurai Shodown 2 MVS cart, with english label etc..but the game title screen says "SAULABI SPRITS" !! Is this normal, or is my cart some kind of weird overseas version? It distinctly says in the game speech Samurai Spirits though. Its no problem, I am just curious, thats...
  15. megageoff76

New Here!

Hi everyone! Im new to the Neo Geo (MVS) scene, and just wanted to say Hi to everyone, and a big thanks as that ive really found this website extremely usefull in making decisions regarding my purchase. So far i have a 1 slot MVS installed in a dedicated Mortal Kombat 2 machine with: Metal...