Marquees and bits and pieces

megageoff76

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hiya!

Seeing as ive had this stuff in my cupboard for about 4 years and never really had much interest in them myself, it want to release them back to people/community so they can find homes where they will be loved.

Everything is in really good condition.

I cant post attachments for some reason, and have no where to host them. So if you want to see pictures of them PM me and ill send em your way.

Dont know what this stuff is worth, if anything at all..but I'd really like to trade the whole lot for an MVS cart/s. Any game/s, any condition so long as it works. Let me know what you have if your keen. May separate if get reasonable offers though :) Not to keen on getting paypal payments as i'll never use it.

Ive never bought or sold on this forum before, so obviously i will send the stuff out to you first yadda yadda yadda.

Metal Slug 2, MM, bag, sticker strip and two art pics (moves and tips etc) SOLD

King of Monsters 2, MM, bag, two art pics, dip sheet SOLD

Top Hunter, MM (spanish), bag, dip sheet x 2 (eng + sp), 4 x art (eng + sp) SOLD

Burning Fight, MM and dip sheet SOLD

Ninja Commando, MM, dip sheet x 2 , moves strip, art x 3, SOLD

Sam Showdown, dip sheet SOLD

Ninja Combat MM only SOLD

Pulstar, MM only SOLD

Metal Slug X, MM only SOLD

Aero Fighters 2, MM only SOLD

Metal Slug 3, MM only SOLD

Sam Showdown 2, MM only (spanish?) SOLD

King of the Monsters, MM only SOLD

Thanks for all the continued interest guys, but everything is now SOLD and on route to the USA to their new home.

Geoff

Last edited:

megageoff76

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for the offers guys, I will be getting back to everyone asap.

Cheers

Last edited:

megageoff76

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for all the kind offers of paypal payments, but as someones come up with a trade for a couple of games all these bits are on hold while we sort out the details.

If anything changes ill let you all know.

Cheers.