Saulabi Spirits?

megageoff76

Crazed MVS Addict
Hi guys, I have a Samurai Shodown 2 MVS cart, with english label etc..but the game title screen says "SAULABI SPRITS" !!
Is this normal, or is my cart some kind of weird overseas version? It distinctly says in the game speech Samurai Spirits though. Its no problem, I am just curious, thats all. Cheers

megageoff76

Crazed MVS Addict
Hey thanks for that Deception, Iappreciate that! My curiousity just got the better of me and i had a wee peek inside the case. It had Snk and Toshiba roms/written everywhere etc so looks legit enough to me! Its funny how the language options in the soft dip are for English and Spanish though!

I would be keen to sell it, but it depends on how easy i can get another one cheap enough down here...and its a long way from here to you, id hate to post it off and you never get the thing!!

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
megageoff76 said:
Hey thanks for that Deception, Iappreciate that! My curiousity just got the better of me and i had a wee peek inside the case. It had Snk and Toshiba roms/written everywhere etc so looks legit enough to me! Its funny how the language options in the soft dip are for English and Spanish though!

I would be keen to sell it, but it depends on how easy i can get another one cheap enough down here...and its a long way from here to you, id hate to post it off and you never get the thing!!

I know, it's cool I would like to have a full collection of Saulabi Spirits games if they made 1-4 all with different titles just for shits and giggles if nothing more.

Anyway enjoy the rare experience.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
What I want to know is did they make an art set for Saluba Spirits, that would be funny.