Recent content by linktothepast

1. L

AES picture & sound issue

Just bought an AES from someone here - the picture is all jumbled and the sound cuts in and out. It's a JP system with 3.0. Screen looks great for like 2 seconds then it starts to screw up. I'm using World Heroes 2 if that makes any difference (only game I have). I've cleaned the crap out of...
  2. L

I'm selling a lot of stuff, and I want to trade for a lot of stuff!

Yeah, I know I have like no feedback here - but it's good on eBay (lttpgames) and NintendoAge (linktothepastgaming). Here's what I have available: www.linktothepastgaming.com WANTED (obviously I can put cash toward stuff too): SNES Chrono Trigger cart (preferably ugly) SYSTEMS: Neo Geo...
  3. L

WANTED: AES system,NGPC, NGP systems, consolized MVS - games for all!

Looking to buy (or trade for) the following: Neo Geo AES system - must be either USA system or JPN system with a Unibios. Everything must be in excellent working order! I've bought 2 of these from members here in the past and neither have worked. Neo Geo AES games - must be complete (or at...
  4. L

Wanted: AES games, CD games, MVS games, Pocket games - have stuff to trade!

I'm looking to beef up my tiny little Neo collection. Looking for: AES games (any region) CD games (any region) MVS games (no boots) Pocket/Color games (prefer in box) Pocket/Color handheld color variations I have the following up for trade: http://stores.ebay.com/linktothepastgaming Also...
  5. L

Need some repair work done!

Hi all- Couldn't really find a better place to put this post, but I need some repair work done on non-Neo systems, if anyone does this type of work. 1) PS3 80gb backward compatible YLOD 2) Atari Jaguar CD won't spin disc 3) Turbo CD won't spin disc Please let me know if you can help, and...
  6. L

Price check - SS3 JPN, KOF2000 JPN, Alpha Mission II US Dogtag

Hi I'm sorry but I couldn't find a price check section, I saw some others were posted here so I hope this is OK? Would love to know prices/values for: Samurai Shodown III (3) JPN King of Fighters 2000 JPN Alpha Mission II US Dogtag (assume all are complete) Basically I was offered a trade...
  7. L

Super MVS Converter vs. CMVS - my situation

I did some research on the boards here, read a lot about the "scaling" issues, etc. Here's where I stand: I love Neo and everything about it. I just started my modest collection in the past 2 years, so I have maybe 25 games total between the AES, NGCD, and NGPC. In all honesty, I play games...
  8. L

hyperneophyt3 (Problem RESOVED)

(EVERYTHING HAS BEEN RESOLVED) Purchased a Neo CD system and some Neo CD games from hyperneophyt3 exactly 3 weeks ago for $210. Of course, I've been looking for this kind of setup for a good price for over a year now, and he conned me into using a gift payment. Lots of great communication...
  9. L

WANTED: some form of consolized MVS or adapter

Hi - I'm in the market to purchase some type of MVS unit that I can play at home on the TV. Just like everyone else, no room for a cab! Also back in the market for a Neo Geo CD unit since my money was stolen by hyperneophyt3. I'd love to get into one of those nice woodgrain units but the...
  10. L

FS/FT/WTB/WTTF lots of stuff!

STUFF I HAVE FOR SALE/FOR TRADE (prefer trades): NEW ITEMS ADDED 4/19/12 http://stores.ebay.com/chronotriggergames Forum sales are 20% off of eBay BIN price Not pictured: Nintendo Wii white w/ all hookups, 1 wiimote, 1 nunchuck - $75 shipped Great feedback on NintendoAge...
  11. L

WTB/WTTF Neo CD, AES Games, and big guns for other systems 1 DAY ONLY bounties posted!

Here are my bounty payments - I am only offering these payments for 1 DAY! If we can't strike a deal by 11:59PM EST Thursday night, I'll wait for another day. These are based on condition. If you're selling, I'm buying! I also have a TON of trade bait. My eBay listings are down right now...
  12. L

Want to trade for (or buy, or trade + cash) Neo CD system

Hi - I was lucky enough to get my AES on here from someone for a reasonable price and I'm hoping to do the same with a Neo CD system. 99% of the systems I see are Japanese. How does the region/language thing work with the CD systems? Is it possible to get games to read in English without...
  13. L

FT (preferably) or FS - tons of stuff for different systems

Hi all - Not very active on these forums, but really looking to do some trading. Perfect feedback on NintendoAge (linktothepastgaming), near-perfect feedback on eBay (some people are just morons) under chronosgamestore and linktothepastgaming Thanks! ITEMS UP FOR TRADE (or sale)...
  14. L

Wanted: AES USA system - don't care about cosmetics, as long as it works!

Looking to buy a low-cost AES USA system. Don't care about cosmetics as long as it works!
  15. L

Neo AES not working :( - please help!!!

OK I'm gonna try to give you as much info as I can here: Have a Neo AES w/UniBios & S-Video mods. Model: NEO-AEC Rating: 8W Says "USE PRO-POW-E AC ADAPTOR ONLY" Serial No: 90A 067978 There's a red light inside the console near the top that turns on when I turn on the power, but nothing...