WANTED: AES system,NGPC, NGP systems, consolized MVS - games for all!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking to buy (or trade for) the following:

Neo Geo AES system - must be either USA system or JPN system with a Unibios. Everything must be in excellent working order! I've bought 2 of these from members here in the past and neither have worked.

Neo Geo AES games - must be complete (or at least in case) - looking for the cheap/common titles

Neo Geo consolized MVS system - must be entirely assembled, in perfect working order, and come with hookups and some type of controller. Don't really care much about looks, but of course a cool-looking one would be nice.

Neo Geo MVS games - loose carts are fine. Again, looking for the cheap/common titles.

Neo Geo Pocket systems - any color, any region, must be completely working

Neo Geo Pocket Color systems - any color, any region, must be completely working

Neo Geo Pocket/Color games - carts or boxed are fine. Guess what titles I'm looking for? The cheap/common ones :)

I have PayPal ready to go, or I have some decent stuff for other systems up for trade:

www.linktothepastgaming.com

Thanks!
Bill

Last edited:

Capt. Lurker

There's a post count?What the fuck isThat All abou
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Bill,

How much you looking to spend? I have a complete in box Neo Geo Front loading CD system. No games. I'm in the US and can ship with any vendor you'd like.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey man - I don't know if that's really up my alley, the box adds a lot of value and I have no interest in the box, ya know? It's just for playing. Plus I couldn't care less about cosmetic condition as long as it works.

I just looked through my PM's - I spent $200 on a complete in box system and 10 fairly common games over a year ago. No idea what the market is here on the forums now - I know this place is a whole different animal than eBay.

Last edited:

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I wish you the best of luck, $200 will barely get you CIB top loader now ~ eBay has gone nuts, but with patience and a lucky straight auction, you should be able to get out under $200 for a system. The JP sellers are team-gouging now and some suckers are paying it - US sellers seem to be following suit and avoiding low starting bid auctions because they know the demand isn't going to get them JP seller BIN's.

What happened to the deal you got over a year ago, that was a pretty damn good deal.

Edit - NVM saw you bought a house - congrats, shame about the neo though.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Seems almost every Neo CD I come across is in the box, which sucks because I have no desire for the box. I'm sure one day I'll find a loose system with some of that patience you talked about :)

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Rating - 100%
72   0   1
I really wanna get a working AES system before I start banging out games...

I really want you to stop scouring the forums to flip for profit in your shitty brick and mortar and ebay.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh?

Show me something I ever bought on this forum that I flipped for a profit. I sold 2 (count that, 2) items that I ever bought from someone on this forum, and guess what happened? A loss, because I didn't know the Neo market and I got raped. And, an even sell, which works out to a loss after fees. So where is this profit?

PS - don't have a brick and mortar, beside the home I own. But, that was, in part, paid for by flipping games. 2 of those items sold to buy the house were purchased here on the forums. Sorry that I would prefer to live in a nice home and live without Neo Geo games for a year instead of living in a slum with Neo Geo games. And, I didn't know this was a communist forum? If so, my apologies.

I'll never live down the shitty reputation that one gets from reselling games as a side business, I get that. Sorry, I like games a lot, but I like money a lot more. If that makes me an asshole, so be it - but that's just how it is.

Tacitus

Staff member
Rating - 100%
72   0   1
Oh?

Show me something I ever bought on this forum that I flipped for a profit. I sold 2 (count that, 2) items that I ever bought from someone on this forum, and guess what happened? A loss, because I didn't know the Neo market and I got raped. And, an even sell, which works out to a loss after fees. So where is this profit?

PS - don't have a brick and mortar, beside the home I own. But, that was, in part, paid for by flipping games. 2 of those items sold to buy the house were purchased here on the forums. Sorry that I would prefer to live in a nice home and live without Neo Geo games for a year instead of living in a slum with Neo Geo games. And, I didn't know this was a communist forum? If so, my apologies.

I'll never live down the shitty reputation that one gets from reselling games as a side business, I get that. Sorry, I like games a lot, but I like money a lot more. If that makes me an asshole, so be it - but that's just how it is.

...and you're not allowed to use the market anymore.

Ciao, douchenozzle.

Tacitus

Staff member
Rating - 100%
72   0   1
There is a "right" way to do it and a "wrong" way to do it. In fact, there are several merchants on the forum that not only trade openly but are widely respected for their honesty and fairness.

You're a sleaze and flipper who has contributed nothing but looks to profit from a community of members. Scooping cheap items and then breaking them up or otherwise preventing contributors and friends from acquiring those items (or selling them for profit immediately) is shitty and frowned upon.

I'm giving you more explanation than you deserve, this serves as a justification to the members and a message to future flippers that their actions will not be tolerated.

Fuck off.