AES picture & sound issue

Just bought an AES from someone here - the picture is all jumbled and the sound cuts in and out. It's a JP system with 3.0. Screen looks great for like 2 seconds then it starts to screw up. I'm using World Heroes 2 if that makes any difference (only game I have).

I've cleaned the crap out of the pins on the game and the pin connector inside the AES with zero improvement.

Any ideas? Or can I provide more info?

Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Hi, sorry to post this on here but I don't seem able to start a new thread for some reason?

I recently got my dream of owning an AES after a 20 year wait. It came with the Unibios 2.2 chip installed. I didn't touch the chip settings at first but yesterday thought it would be fun to play a game without getting my ass kicked lol.

I entered the Unibios settings and entered some extras like extra lives etc, I then entered the dip switch settings, I think I pressed a wrong button here as then the picture went completely, clicking between the blue av screen and distorted graphics while making a clicking noise.

I'm not sure what I have done, if anything or if the chip has failed or if something has failed inside the AES?

I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for some help?

I'm a complete noob when it comes to the AES and I'm not very tech minded.
Very grateful for any help you can offer?

Thank you & any ideas why I can't post a thread?