Recent content by BrooklynSkin

1. B

I challenge anyone in the NYC area to play me in some fighters

Challenge out for anyone in the NYC area. Face me in Cap. vs. SNK 2, SF III 3rd Strike, MOTW, KOF 98 or 2k1, SS4, RBS or LB II. Get busted bad in my house on a DC and AES or lose with more life in the arcades. Get in touch. I'm sick of all these collector scrub/fanboys who probably can't even...
  2. B

Plush UFO catcher dolls

Now I'm a true fanboy lol! Where can I get these things? Anyone have a site with several of em? Each site I go to only has one or two usually. Ever since I saw LWK's Geese I wanted a few of them. I've seen some Samurai Spirits, King of Fighters and Fatal Fury. Does anyone know of all the...
  3. B

Orpheus is a great seller

I got my CFC SNK version from Mitch in one day. I've been playing it all night lol! He also threw in a NG fanclub pin. He's a good guy. Spend lots of money on his merchandise. -Jon p.s. I bought my NGPC from Orpheus last year as well.
  4. B

Real Bout SPecial AES in decent condition

I don't care if it's jpn or us. I just want the game w/ the box, insert, cart, manual. It' doesn't have to be mint or near mint. Used but in good condition is fine. Seller's please post here or email me at jonrivaltribe@hotmail.com Thanx in advance - Jon
  5. B

Super Jiujitsu theme

Jiu-Jitsu Still fucking around [ April 17, 2002: Message edited by: BrooklynSkin ] Fixing gifs etc [ April 17, 2002: Message edited by: BrooklynSkin ] aaarrrrggggghhhh [ April 17, 2002: Message edited by: BrooklynSkin ]</p>
  6. B

Please help me w/ my Turbo Duo

I just bought a brand new Turbo Duo. I don't have any chips or cd games but I was testing it with a music cd. The cd rom on the Duo just makes a lot of noise and then says set disc. It won't play any music cd. My Duo didn't come with any instruction book by the way. One question. There is a tab...
  7. B

I can't get my Turbo Duo to work. PLease Help!

I just bought a brand new Turbo Duo. I don't have any chips or cd games but I was testing it with a music cd. The cd rom on the Duo just makes a lot of noise and then says set disc. It won't play any music cd. My Duo didn't come with any instruction book by the way. One question. There is...
  8. B

Modding a DC pads for AES

Eversince I got my DC in late 99 I've been playing it non stop. I am more used to the dc controller than anything else. Anyway in September I got me an AES. SO far I have 7 homecarts of older games. What's stopping me from buying more games is the old skool stick. I tried really hard and I...
  9. B

Someone sell me a Turbo Duo system.

Hey everybody. My parents gave me a bit of money to buy myself one nice Christmas present. I decided to get a Turbo Duo. I've been messing around on Ebay but the bidding in there is nasty. Does anyone have A U.S. Turbo Duo system to sell? I would Prefer a box, manual etc. Also some games...
  10. B

Pissed off at Buyrite.

Ok first off, I guess I probably shoudln't have ordered from them but I had a real hard time finding Castlevania Symphony of the Night for PSX. I looked all over NYC and the net. Here's my story. November 6th I call buyrite and order the game. They say I should get it in 2-3 days. November...
  11. B

King of FIghters 3d online in Korea ?!

Wow it actually looks kind of interesting. Check out this korean site for info. http://www.kofworld.com/Online.asp if anyone can translate it would be much appreciated.
  12. B

Good spot to learn combos?

My main interest is in KOF 98. That being the best in the series in my opinion. Does anyone know of a good place with combos for all the characters? I would like pics not just text. A move by move pic would be cool like gamepro used to have ( maybe they still do I don't read the mag anymore)...
  13. B

Best place to get an MVS?

Hey peeps. I've decided to go MVS. What is the best place to get a complete 4 slot standup? I don't mind a conversion if it's nice. Also, I'd like to be able to pick it up so the place would have to be on the East Coast. It seems it's hard to find a complete system. Most of the candies are...
  14. B

All packages will be exposed to radiation!?

This means that our Neo carts in the mail will be destroyed right? Fuck! Now I can't get shit sent to me that is cartridge based. Maybe Fed EX or UPS won't fuck our shit up? Does anyone know anything about this? There's really nowhere to buy Neo games in New York for a fair price. JnL is...
  15. B

Need advice Saturn vs. AES

Well , I have an AES as well as a Sega Saturn. I have the ability to play japanese games on my saturn as well. Anyway should I get the KOF 95-97, RBFFS, and SS4 on Saturn for less money or should I save up for the homecarts? I think I could luck out on ebay for some of these titles. My main...