Recent content by BigDeadFreak

1. BigDeadFreak

Sam Sho 3 and KoTM MVS

I'm looking for Samurai Shodown 3 and King of the Monsters for the MVS. I'd prefer English labels if possible. I live in the UK so I'd rather trade with someone else over here to keep the postage down.
  2. BigDeadFreak

Garou: Mark of the Wolves

I've had this game for a couple of years now on MVS and play it from time to time. I love the KoF games and enjoy Real Bout Special but I just can't get into Garou; I just don't see the appeal. I know people love the graphics/animations but I find all the characters pretty boring and I just...
  3. BigDeadFreak

New Arcade - London

This looks interesting, I might try and visit some time soon. Good to see someone trying to do something a bit different with the arcade scene: http://www.edge-online.com/features/the-british-arcade-reborn-the-heart-of-gaming/
  4. BigDeadFreak

The King of Fighters 99 MVS

As the title suggests, I'm after The King of Fighters 99 on MVS. I'm not overly fussed about condition or region so long as it works and it's not a boot. I'd prefer an English seller or, if pushed, someone from Europe just to keep postage costs down. I've got a bit of feedback here and plenty...
  5. BigDeadFreak

Sound Problem with MVS Cart

This is probably a really basic question but I'm having a problem with a KoF '98 MVS cartridge. When I bought it all the music played perfectly but recently certain tracks aren't playing properly. They sound 'broken' and muffled in parts as if something's not connected properly. I've tried...
  6. BigDeadFreak

MVS Games Wanted

I'm after a couple of MVS games. I live in the UK and would rather deal with a UK buyer to avoid high postage costs. Anyway, here's the games I'm after: Ganryu Last Resort The Last Blade 2 Alpha Mission 2 Strikers 1945 Plus Sengoku 2 I've traded over at ArcadeOtaku and NTSC-UK under the same...
  7. BigDeadFreak

Street Hoop

Sorry if this has already been posted but I couldn't find it anywhere. I've just bought Street Hoop and I'm really enjoying it. I was just wondering if there was any way to play it in 2 player co-operative mode. I know this can't be accessed normally but I thought there might be a cheat for it...
  8. BigDeadFreak

Un-consolizing a 2-Slot

Basically I was wondering if this is possible and how to do it? I bought a consolized 2-slot a while back and recently purchased a Lordsvale MVS cab with a 6-slot fitted. I've heard the the 6-slots can be quite unreliable so I thought it would be good to have the 2-slot as a back up. However...