Post Your Recent Purchases!

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
mjmjr25 (Mike) I know of from over at RB. No idea who "LS" is. :)

But yeah, very interesting that it fetches that much. Just a simple case of supply and demand?

LS = liquid snake.

And yeah, it's just supply and demand. Enough people doing MVS fullsets buying it is the only real reason it sells.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
They are great. I can now sit on the couch rather than stand in front of the TV!

Word, both the NES and SNES receivers are great. I posted some detailed impressions in the NES enthusiast thread if you want to look it up.

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I'm trying to build up a small collection of games to play on my Big Red.

The first one I got for it is Blazing Star "BONUS"

IMG_0791_zpswlub06od.jpg

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I'm trying to build up a small collection of games to play on my Big Red.

The first one I got for it is Blazing Star "BONUS"

Wow you have a US big red in the UK??!! Where did you pick that up from? I really do prefer the US red SNK cab to the MVS cab Europe got, it looks just meh. I really would love an arcade cab, a Japanese Candy would be a dream come true....one day.

Good choice with Blazing Star, I have that one for my CMVS. Make sure you get Slug X/3, Windjammers and some KoF....so many great games on the neo!

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Wow you have a US big red in the UK??!! Where did you pick that up from? I really do prefer the US red SNK cab to the MVS cab Europe got, it looks just meh. I really would love an arcade cab, a Japanese Candy would be a dream come true....one day.

I got lucky and bought two of them earlier in the year (see earlier pages of this thread) It was a deal i'd been working on for about 1 year! I did buy a Big Red 6 slot from the US but there was issues getting it shipped so that got canned.

Good choice with Blazing Star, I have that one for my CMVS. Make sure you get Slug X/3, Windjammers and some KoF....so many great games on the neo!

I used to have Blazing Star but sold it when I sold my ElectroCoin 6-Slot :'( I've actually got WindJammers coming (again had it before) and have the Metal Slug X and 3 on AES ;) - Really trying to only get games I like constantly playing (Blazing Star for practicing hi-score and WindJammers for a quick blast). Not sure what to get next though, but i'm thinking maybe League Bowling might be favourite :)

Last edited:

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Wow such a really nice spread of SMS games. I've owned and played all those except for Micro Machines and they're fantastic fun stuff. That Gamecube and Genesis stuff too is some of the better things one could end up with too for those systems.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Word, both the NES and SNES receivers are great. I posted some detailed impressions in the NES enthusiast thread if you want to look it up.

Will do buddy. Played some OG Zelda with the family today on our main TV. Worked great with a Wii controller. Only niggle is it appears you have to pair it every time.

An Anal Log Wyo? Srs? Whyyyyyyy?

You gonna hammerhead dat SGFX?

Traded with a buddy for a couple of NG games he needed. It's actually a really nice device. Excellent build quality and tons of options. On the PCE front, I'm good with a SGFX and Duo-R ;)

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
SVC Chaos, though, is as fake as fake gets.

The boards are about a third of the size of regular ones.
Two clips in the corners hold the boards together when they're inserted in the shell.

Spoiler:
a2eHIh4.jpg

vIKqBfU.jpg

I booted it up and I see it's the "Plus" version.

Are you sure it isn't a "proto", like that recent SSVS?

Spoiler:

Nope, it's a boot

Zerrminator

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
NES Zapper haul. My kids loved Duck Hunt so much I figured it was time to add some more "Light Gun Series" to the collection. I had no idea SNK made a NES zapper game.

30859813450_5b369aed2a_b.jpg

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
god the pube strokes on the right really killed a fucking phenomenal piece of art. I'm color blind though, so maybe its just shading. looks like "hey! I grew my first beard!" hair lines to me though.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
On a roll here.

My mini NES now has a companion,

jhgUPOj.jpg

Those mini Fami controllers are really tiny.

NXaBXHM.jpg

Always wanted to have two of these. Finally found one again.

261og8m.jpg

25ushg0.jpg

auhvtz.jpg

6r3laa.jpg

2aaly13.jpg

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Got a PS4 in the mail today from awbacon, but the really cool things that showed up are these ST-V fighters! These are trade fodder for me since I have little interest in fighting games, but they were a cool trade for some of my console games.