He is voiced by Hiroki Takahashi.
Kukri is a mysterious fighter that lives in the underground society. He hides his face with a hood at all times. Nobody knows his true identity.
At the end of the final match reveals that he is familiar with Verse, especially with the monster's half-power within Shun'ei. The team ending also reveals that Kukri has already been hired by Elisabeth to enter the King of Fighters XIV Tournament to find and rescue Ash, whose soul resides inside Verse.
At first glance, Kukri comes off as a very rude, foul-mouthed, arrogant and sadistic fighter that also sports a bit of an openly perverted affection for women; much of his other interests however, are kept under the shadows and are comically speculated by others.
However, in certain teams' cutscenes and his team ending, it's shown that Kukri is very observant and seems to have a helpful side in him, helping Elisabeth locate Ash's whereabouts when he is brought back to life.
Kukri has the power of sand in order to trick, attack, and defend against his opponent(s).
Sand Manipulation - Kukri can stun his opponents with sand, through heavy attacks and mountains of the natural element.
Parallel Universe Creation - Kukri can create a parallel universe, out of reality.
Hot Sand Assassin's Fist - It consists of handling sand to attack. Kukri acquired the skill in North Africa (possibly in Egypt).
- Venator Ballare - The King of Fighters XIV
- Full Burst - The King of Fighters XIV (as Shun'ei's opponent)
- Under a Delusion - SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy
- According to Antonov, people will supposedly die of a curse if they look directly at Kukri's face. Which is why his full face is made blurry for said reasons.
- Based on his fondness for pastilla, Kukri may be from Morocco or Algeria.
The King of Fighters XIV render
The King of Fighters XIV final concept by Ogura
Artwork by Falcoon