Template:CharacterInfoboxElisabeth Blanctorche (エリザベート・ブラントルシュ, Erizabēto Burantorushu, is one of three original characters debuting in The King of Fighters XI. Her official nickname is The Controller of the white light (Template:FuriganaきTemplate:FuriganaのTemplate:FuriganaきTemplate:Furigana, Shiroki Hikari no Michibikite).<ref>http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-xiii/arcade/character/</ref>
During the initial phases of The King of Fighters XI, the concept for Elisabeth was to present her as Ash's rival, but as planning for the character and her story proceeded, the idea of her more as a "guide" than a "rival" took shape. Her earlier design resembled a tougher modern-day equestrian including a short whip - they kept the whip as they liked the idea of short, quick movements. Developers also describe her fighting style as "orthodox with subtle tricks [to it]" despite her minimal moveset.<ref>Official character page from KOF anniversary website</ref>
She is a very serious and strict high class member of nobility. Once she has decided to do something, she'll do whatever it takes to get it done. Perhaps due to her upbringing, she doesn't find it urgent to always keep her promised meetings with her teammates of lower stature. Though she is the one who invites them to her dwelling, she arrives tardy and usually denounces them within a few moments of their conversation.
She fondly thinks of Ash as her younger brother, but she has since prepared herself to stop him at any costs. Elisabeth finds condolence with her pleasant, elderly butler, as he is the only one near her who knows the details of her past with Ash.
- Translocation - Elisabeth can translocate herself at incredible speeds.
- Ictiokinesis - Elisabeth has the power to control light.
- Create Light - Elisabeth can create light out of nowhere.
- Light Attack - Elisabeth can create five short ranged projectiles of damaging light.
- Light Beam - Elisabeth can trap her opponents in a beam of light.
- Light Field - Elisabeth can create damaging light in the area around her.
- Unexplained Power - Elisabeth can sometimes sense Ash's presence and uses this ability to affirm his whereabouts.
- Sleep Resillience - Elisabeth can easily stand up to three consecutive nights without sleeping, similarly to Ryuji Yamazaki.
Elisabeth attacks with a short ranged riding crop. She also uses magical light powers to trick and trap others. Her fighting style is very similar to the French martial art of Savate.
- Queen - The King of Fighters XI, The King of Fighters XIII (when the music is set to "Type B", console version only, shared with Shen Woo and Duo Lon)
- Each Promise - The King of Fighters XIII
- Holding Pride in Your Heart - Days of Memories
- Days of Memories (sixth title) - unplayable
- SNK Gals Island Jintori Puzzle Miseteagemasu
- SNK Gals Island Astro Quest Hoshi☆wa Nigashimasen!
- KOF x Fatal Fury
- The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match Online
- Kimi wa Hero
- The King of Fighters XIV - in the Official Invitation Team ending
- The King of Fighters: Another Day - last episode
- Elisabeth, Benimaru and Duo Lon were the winners of The King of Fighters XI tournament. This was confirmed in Ash Crimson's Team Story in The King of Fighters XIII.
- Her personality and physical appearance, notably her haircut, greatly resemble Martin Mystery character M.O.M.
- Elisabeth's surname, "Blanctorche", was spelt as "Branctorche" in The King of Fighters XII.
The King of Fighters XI.
The King of Fighters XII.
<references />es:Elisabeth Blanctorche