Bizuki is a shrine priestess who excels in exorcisms and purifications. She was named after her beautiful dances and flute playing. Her powers awakened when she was 16 and she became a respected healer. A century before Samurai Shodown II begins, Bizuki attempted to seal Mizuki Rashojin when she was twenty-five. However, she was overwhelmed and soon possessed by the evil spirit. She continued to serve as its unwilling host until Mizuki was sealed for good in the demon world. While ashamed of her powerlessness to stop the demon, she chooses to continue to live in the mortal realm as Kyoshiro Senryo's assistant. Since then, she took the name Okuni as her alias.
In the RPG, 200 years before the game begins, she was a priestess who challenged Mizuki. Despite her best efforts to purify the entity, Bizuki was possessed by Mizuki. To delay whatever destruction the demon could wage, she conjured a powerful seal and forced Mizuki into hibernation. When the party faces and defeats Mizuki, only Bizuki's soul is saved; her body disintegrates due to the passage of time.
- Holy Energy: Bizuki can cast holy magic upon her enemies.
- Healing: Bizuki can heal deadly wounds in an instant.
- Create Seals: Bizuki can create powerful seals.
- Teleportation: Bizuki can teleport herself and others short distances.
- Shrine Maiden - Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits: Bushidou Retsuden
- Samurai Shodown II - in Kyoshiro's ending.
- Samurai Shodown III - during the staff roll.
- Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits: Bushidou Retsuden - as a temporary party member in the second chapter.
- Samurai Shodown Online
- The name Bizuki means "beautiful" (美) (mi/bi), "state, province, shire, sandbank" (州) (shu/zu) and "princess" (姫) (ki).
- Kyoshirobizuki neogeofreak.jpg
Kyoshiro and Bizuki in a Neo Geo Freak story.
Cameo in the Samurai Shodown III staff roll.
- 54844597 p0.jpg
Bizuki Samurai Shodown OL