ZDTF's What's it worth thread.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Bad Dudes
Bloody Wolf
Two Crude Dudes

Any ideas? Want to put them up for sale, eventually.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I feel like I sold my Bloody Wolf for like $75, but that was years ago - so I bet it's $100+ now.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Bonk's Adventure Arcade Version?
In this current era, no idea. I haven’t seen one sell for aloooong time.

Lmk if you want to trade for it…I’ve got a nice pile of MVS and a couple of PCBs in my trade pile.

ballzdeepx

Genyosai's Servant
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Going to be listing a few things soon, would appreciate pricing on the following:

• CPS2 Multi, A+B USA boards/shells, all set up with SD, no idea what the revision is
  • Progear Conversion A+B, USA boards/Shells, repro gloss title sticker
  • Final Fight Complete CPS1 A/B/C USA
  • Ghouls and Ghosts Complete CPS1 Conversion A/B/C JP

Thanks!

yagamikun

Avid Neo-Expert
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Going to be listing a few things soon, would appreciate pricing on the following:

• CPS2 Multi, A+B USA boards/shells, all set up with SD, no idea what the revision is
  • Progear Conversion A+B, USA boards/Shells, repro gloss title sticker
  • Final Fight Complete CPS1 A/B/C USA
  • Ghouls and Ghosts Complete CPS1 Conversion A/B/C JP

Thanks!

I've been shopping around for other arcade stuff over the last few months and have come across sales for most of your stuff on multiple sites (ebay, Emporium Japan, suruga-ya, here, arcade projects forums, etc) and these are my best estimates for your stuff right now.
  • CPS2 Multi - With a complete, installed kit like you have you're look at 800 on the very low end to 1100 on the very high end - price this what you want in that range as multi's are all the rage right now and I see prices all over the place. A new, uninstalled kit from Darksoft is $600 for reference.
  • Progear Conversion - $400 max
  • FF - 350-500
  • G&G Conversion - Not entirely sure on this one - legit board sets go for 700-1200 depending on a variety of factors in the west, so I would say at least half that.
With your CPS1 games, folks will most likely want to know/see if they work and detailed board pics. There are components on these old Capcom boards that go bad if you just look at them wrong these days. :) Your best bet for sales of these products if you don't want to do Ebay (which charges a ludicrous amount of fees now) is probably at arcade projects or VAPS with a secondary post here.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
I'd agree on most of those, but a G&G conversion is like $300 max. I had mine up for sale/trade valued at $250ish last year iirc and it didn't sell.

Should be roughly in line with a relatively inexpensive CPS1 game, since, ya know, it's a conversion of one

McColbo

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Looking to sell some MVS loose carts soon. All work and good shape with typical label issues. Trying to figure out value.

Twinkle Star Sprites (japanese label)
Neo Drift Out
Metal Slug 2
Cyber Lip
World Heroes 2
Super Sidekicks 2
Ninja Combat
Samurai Shodown IV
Metal Slug
Metal Slug 3
Metal Slug 4