WTF is this?

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Now it is taken out of context so forgive me.

With the other systems that have Everdrives, the availability of original games seems to have decreased due to greater demand. I'm not sure if it's because someone had the chance to play game X finally and wants an original or they think their collection would be more complete or what. The pricing of games is ever rising too. Why do you think the Neo would be any different?

Or did you just mean they'll have the properly dumped games and can just shut the hell up about it:mr_t:

Maybe I wasn't clear. My comment regarding an everdrive was a response to xsq's comment that we are sacrificing carts - that when there is a proper everdrive, the availability of carts will be less of a concern. With regard to prices, everdrives will have the effect of driving prices up just like articles about retro games. It will allow people to play more games on the Neo and the collectors will want to own the physical copies of which there is a limited supply. So I don't think it will be any different than any other system and given the extremely limited print runs of some of the rarer games, I expect that price increases on the rare Neo games will continue to outpace the price increases on games for any other system. If you're a collector, an everdrive is simply something that allows you to play your games without having to put the actual physical games through the wear of typical use. For example, I have well over a 100 MD/Genesis games and what I use is my Mega Everdrive when I want to play a game.

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
February 9. 1801, Treaty of Lunéville.

thats nice, didn´t know that. But actually I believe the time of the emperor and the king of Hungary and Bohemia and the first consul of the French republic is over :)

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
My comment regarding an everdrive was a response to xsq's comment that we are sacrificing carts
:spock: Do you like/make conversions?

since when is cologne in france ?
February 9. 1801, Treaty of Lunéville.
thats nice, didn´t know that. But actually I believe the time of the emperor and the king of Hungary and Bohemia and the first consul of the French republic is over :)
sadly, yes. Cologne should have stayed a part of France though...