WTD: Turquoise Mini Cute owner....Help!!!!

jdh

n00b
Hi chaps,

Long shot, but i'm wondering if a kind turquoise Mini Cute owner could help me out. :buttrock:

I have a Yellow mini Cute project cab that i'd like to re-spray turquoise. The paint work is too far gone so I don't feel too bad about re-spraying it.

What i'm after is a perfect turquoise colour match. As i'm going for a full re-spray I may as well try to get it the right colour. Ideally some kind soul would be willing to take their coin box to a re-spray / car body shop, have it colour matched and a nut or bolt or something sprayed and sent along to me.

If this is something you can help me out with, please don't hesitate to contact me! :)

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
That's a heck of a request. Good luck finding a body shop willing to mix a gallon of paint just to spray a bolt......and free of charge too. Seriously, shit like that doesn't happen.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
I'll look into this. I have 1 yellow and 1 turquoise cute. Are you the person that contacted me on shmups?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I'll look into this. I have 1 yellow and 1 turquoise cute. Are you the person that contacted me on shmups?

2 cutes?!?

That's ballin' as a mofo! Lemme know if they get 2 be 2 hard 2 handle-I've got a nice basement for them to live in.

:keke:

jdh

n00b
That's a heck of a request. Good luck finding a body shop willing to mix a gallon of paint just to spray a bolt......and free of charge too. Seriously, shit like that doesn't happen.

I'm not expecting free of charge, i'm more than happy to pay a decent fee. I thought about using pics off the net, but I figure I may as well try and get a match as close as possible. :)

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
I'll get on it... I was just thinking about your request the other day. We have a few commercial paint places in the area. If they can't do it, I'll look up some body shops.

jdh

n00b
I'll get on it... I was just thinking about your request the other day. We have a few commercial paint places in the area. If they can't do it, I'll look up some body shops.

That would be awesome and massively appreciated, keep me posted buddy! :)