WTB: US MS3 MVS - orig label w/ intact serials

TheGreenMachine

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
WTB: US MS3 MVS/Money Puzzle Exchanger MVS - w/ original intact labels

Hey folks,

I'm looking for an authentic US Metal Slug 3 MVS cart with an original label with serials intact in good working condition. So long as the cart plays flawlessly it can be in played condition, but the label itself needs to be completely intact

More interested in a loose cart than a kit since I already have most of the kit minus the cart. Plus I already own it on AES.

To be clear:
- no bootlegs
- no JP carts(want a US cart)
- no repro labels(want an original US label :) )
- no scratched/removed serials(want an original completely intact US label ;) )

UPDATE:
I'm also looking for a Money Puzzle Exchanger MVS cart with an original intact label. Repeat, cart and label must both be original. No bootlegs, no repro labels.

I'll most likely want to see a picture of the carts. Drop me a PM with what you've got and what your looking for it.

- TGM

Last edited:

TheGreenMachine

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Still looking for MS3.

I was also looking for another MVS cart which can't be named and Werejag was kind enough to hook me up with...

- TGM

Bskull

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I hope you find one for a reasonable price. I had to pay $70 for mine. Of course, the label was intact with original serials so that does raise the price a tad. All the Metal Slug MVS carts that I own all have their original unmodified labels intact so I have been lucky so far.

TheGreenMachine

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Okay, I appear to have found a US MS3 kit for a good price.

Now how the hell do I update the title of this thread to indicate slug 3 was found and I'm looking for a Money Puzzle Exchanger? I tried editing the title of the first post but it appears it must be beyond the allowed time range.

- TGM

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Just make a new thread, you can only edit for a month after the thread was created I believe. :)