WTB: Uncharted -- found

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
[FOUND!] --- :)

Just picked up Uncharted 2 and was told I should play the first one before jumping into 2....

So....

Looking to pick up the first Uncharted....
If someone could help me out with a good deal I would be much appreciative!

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
you don't HAVE to play 1 before 2, but it might help you learn some of the characters (3 major ones carry over)

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I too played the second without touching the first. I still loved it. I really don't have any desire to go try the first.

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Hmmm

Well I'm still interested... but maybe I won't wait to dig into 2 then.

Thanks for the advice.

Still looking :)

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
yeah you certainly dont need to play the first one before the 2nd but I would fully would. Drakes Fortune is cheap enough and easy enough to find and is totally worth playing through first a few reasons... characters carry over and the ways in which they expanded upon and developed Among Thieves based on the Drakes Fortune are awesome. The first game is excellent and I think you would enjoy the experience of playing them in order way more then going back later on down the road to play the first one afterwards.

In either case, enjoy-- 2 of my favorite PS3 titles.

Last edited:

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
yeah you certainly dont need to play the first one before the 2nd but I would fully would. Drakes Fortune is cheap enough and easy enough to find and is totally worth playing through first a few reasons... characters carry over and the ways in which they expanded upon and developed Among Thieves based on the Drakes Fortune are awesome. The first game is excellent and I think you would enjoy the experience of playing them in order way more then going back later on down the road to play the first one afterwards.

In either case, enjoy-- 2 of my favorite PS3 titles.

Makes sense. Thanks!

I guess I'll hold out then until I can get the first one.

Someone hook me up ;)