WTB: The Last Soldier

Finch

Hardened Shock Trooper
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Love Last Blade, it got me into NeoGeo in the first place, and I want to collect every version of this game, and I still don't have the korean release. Not sure how desirable or expensive this is, but if anyone has one I'm interested.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Love Last Blade, it got me into NeoGeo in the first place, and I want to collect every version of this game, and I still don't have the korean release. Not sure how desirable or expensive this is, but if anyone has one I'm interested.

A friend of mine actually has one for sale. What are you looking to spend on it?

Finch

Hardened Shock Trooper
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Probably not too much more than Last Blade goes for anyways, somewhere in the ~75-100 range, it didn't seem like this version was really worth too much more than regular last blade, especially since it's technically inferior. Depends on the condition the cart is in. Do you have any pictures of the one for sale?

Rasubosu

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey Finch, I'm the friend in question here. I actually have my copy up on Ebay but I don't expect anyone to pay that price unless they're desperate. Since Last Blade 1 and 2 have been creeping up in price (last few Last Blade 1s have sold for 140-150, just insane) I posted mine for $200 or best offer. I'm open to offers as well as trades for games I don't have. This one is on the chopping block because I have a better condition one that I just picked up in Korea in a lot.

$200 is unrealistic but it's been hard to gauge the market these days. Feel free to shoot me an offer or trade! I'm rarely on these forums anymore but I'll make sure to check back soon.