WTB/T MVS Games and Atomiswave System

Spikedog

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Simple enough really, I'm after a MV-1B or C 1 Slot MVS Board. (Preferably the one with the non-soldered bios)

I'm in the UK but would be happy to buy from an international seller.

Finally I would like 1 or 2 of the new Neo Geo arcade sticks (The Kidney shaped ones)

If you can help me with any of the above give me an email at:

Spikedog_woof(at)hotmail(dot)com

You can PM me here but I may not get it for a while so it would be better to email =D

EDIT: Forgot to say, I can pay via PayPal or COD (Inside London) or Cheque (Inside UK, Positive rated traders only) I don't have any other Neo bits to trade as this is my attempt to get into the Neo scene but I have other video game stuff if people are interested in trading.

Last edited:

Spikedog

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
B.U.M.P

I really need a good stick people, if no one has one to sell could anyone sugest a place I could buy one online ?

I have tried ebay btw.

MKL

Basara's Blade Keeper
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Spikedog said:
Simple enough really, I'm after a MV-1B or C 1 Slot MVS Board. (Preferably the one with the non-soldered bios

Both of these boards come with a soldered bios only and of a type that cannot easily be replaced with a more friendly bios format.

BTW, I do have a MV-1B and even though I'm not looking forward to sell it you're free to make me an offer if you want.

Spikedog

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey thanks to CKchan I have got myself a MV-1C and arcade stick but I'm still on the lookout for some other games, MVS loose carts are OK and I'm also after some Shock Boxes.

The games I'm now looking for are:

Mark Of The Wolves
King Of Fighters 2k3
Metal Slug 5
Samurai Showdown 5

Also I'm after an Atomiswave system and Rumblefish game,

Please PM or email me if you have any of this and want to sell/trade !

Spikedog

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bump,

But also I'm now looking for a copy of Money Puzzle Exchanger.

What sort of price do you think is fair for this title at the moment as I have seen it anywhere from 100 - 300 USD ?

gemen

Mickey's Coach
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Hi, I sent you an email about KOF 03 kit. Let me know what you think.

Thanks!