WTB SSVS MVS

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
Looking for a copy of SSVS Mvs loose preferably.

Please let me know if you have one

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Heh, makes no difference in this case. Cause he won't find this one for sale around here anyhow. I mean, this cart is the MVS grail. Even bootleg carts fetch $500. LOL.

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
I'm off work in June was hoping to find quite a few games for my break. I'll cool it on the posts here on out then. Was easier finding a nes mini than this cart.... =/

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
says the one person who has one...

Plz, We know you got all the rare carts....except MOTW :keke:

My bad though

YAJ? Not familiar with it.

Yahoo Auctions Japan. Check out "buyee.jp", its a proxy service that lets your bid on Yahoo Auctions for a small fee. There is actually a full kit SSVS up there right now, current bid is like $425. It will probably end around $1000

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my loose cart from yahoo for $700 last year but I live in Japan so it wasn't a hassle. They usually go for around $1000 on ebay.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
at least it didnt sell the day after I got it for hundreds more than I paid .

had 3 and three of the sixtyfour figs with it and ooh inserted shock. thought someone might offer a bit less not much would have beenaccepted tho as ship with insurance is probably like more than fifty.

they prolly gonna reprint anyhow or maybe put on dreamcast

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
at least it didnt sell the day after I got it for hundreds more than I paid .

had 3 and three of the sixtyfour figs with it and ooh inserted shock. thought someone might offer a bit less not much would have beenaccepted tho as ship with insurance is probably like more than fifty.

they prolly gonna reprint anyhow or maybe put on dreamcast

You think SNK is going to reprint an MVS cart of SSVS or release it on Dreamcast? Your fake trolling is getting worse.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
No matter how rare the item money will be the solution, the variable is how much is it worth to you. The old saying of making a offer you can't refuse is true.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Sup, mainman.

No matter how rare the item money will be the solution, the variable is how much is it worth to you. The old saying of making a offer you can't refuse is true.

Heh, This coming form the person who has refused more impressive offers that anyone I know.