WTB: SNES Mini console *FOUND*

Raizen1984

n00b
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I'm looking for an original SNES Mini console (or SNES 2, SNES-101, etc.), not a bootleg or counterfeit 'famiclone'. I've been using a RetroDuo to play my SNES games for a while, but I want the original hardware now. Would also like a couple of official SNES controllers. I got burned on eBay with people selling cheap, totally shitty third party SNES controllers that look just like the real deal.

It doesn't need to come with the box or anything, nor does it need to be mint, but I would like it in good condition with the AV cables and power supply.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I'm looking for an original SNES Mini console (or SNES 2, SNES-101, etc.), not a bootleg or counterfeit 'famiclone'. I've been using a RetroDuo to play my SNES games for a while, but I want the original hardware now. Would also like a couple of official SNES controllers. I got burned on eBay with people selling cheap, totally shitty third party SNES controllers that look just like the real deal.

It doesn't need to come with the box or anything, nor does it need to be mint, but I would like it in good condition with the AV cables and power supply.

Thanks guys.

Hi I happen to have one but its mint completely boxed and all...I can let it go but it may cost ya! :D LMK

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
omg what DON'T you have dude?

As far as the mini goes, I -do- have a spare, but it won't have cables/controllers (as I share one pair of cords for all my supers). Lemme know if you're interested

Moogle

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
TougaKiryuu, not that I'm meaning to hijack Raizen's thread, but assuming they do not want it (since they mentioned they'd like the a/v and AC), is there any chance you'd be interested in selling it to me?

If so, I'd be very interested in hearing how much you'd be looking for.