WTB Neo Geo 29 Control Panel

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I am in serious need of replacing the control panel on my recently brought home Neo Geo 29 candy cab. The owner before the last had her on route and pretty much destroyed the control panel in order to install US style Joysticks. I'm just looking to get this beautiful cab back to it's true original state. I'm willing to do a all cash buy or trade. If anyone has any suggestions or leads on where I could find one please let me know. Thanks in advanced ...

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Wow.. you're going to need an entire CP upper too. That SUUUUUCKs.

YAJ has these.. RARELY, but I was able to replace my busted up one with TWO from there last summer. Keep your eyes peeled.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Didn't chempop recently post a YAJ auction for a neo 29 upper and cp? I may be mistaken.

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I managed to fix the broken part of the CP with a longer screw so that's situated now and feeling fairly sturdy. I am definitely gonna have to look into that Japan Yahoo auction link you pasted on here. It would definitely fix my problem and also give me a nice 6 button layout for other Jamma fighters. If this didn't work out wouldn't it be possible to have the missing bracket fabricated at a sheet metal shop and welded back on ?? Thanks for the information gentlemen.

Last edited: