WTB: MC Cthulhu Board

potetoboy

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Anyone have one or two of these PCBs laying around they want to get rid of? I tried to buy one off Toodle's site but I guess he stopped production on them for now...

http://godlikecontrols.com/

lemme kno, thanks!

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
They were great boards, but any reason you can't go with a ps360+ at this point?

potetoboy

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The main reason is because the ps360+ doesn't support PC Engine, Saturn + Genesis. Ultimately I'm trying to make a catch all pad hack w/ the MC Cthulhu that would let me to control all my consoles through it, connected to a Scart > JAMMA board for my cab. I already have a MC Cthulhu stick that works with all my consoles just fine, so basically just want to use what I already know works

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
The main reason is because the ps360+ doesn't support PC Engine, Saturn + Genesis. Ultimately I'm trying to make a catch all pad hack w/ the MC Cthulhu that would let me to control all my consoles through it, connected to a Scart > JAMMA board for my cab. I already have a MC Cthulhu stick that works with all my consoles just fine, so basically just want to use what I already know works

PS360+ does support Saturn...you just have to do a work around by running a jumper from USB pin 6? to the home terminal. Also it doesnt support Wii which is a deal breaker for me.

alos the MC Cthulhu doesn't support Genesis

potetoboy

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
No noticeable lag for me. I've used it on a Mega Drive 1 and Genesis 1 with no problems!

potetoboy

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
thanks for the heads up chinitosoccer! sent a pm, hopefully its still available.
Lemony afaik you can't remap the buttons unless the specific game yr playing itself has remap options..

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
thanks for the heads up chinitosoccer! sent a pm, hopefully its still available.
Lemony afaik you can't remap the buttons unless the specific game yr playing itself has remap options..

im pretty sure he sold that already unless he put another one up

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I think I have one. As well as the Ethernet port jack thing. As well as a axisdapter. Never got around to using them. Still in the anti static bags.