WTB Crossed Swords MVS

Official Ninja

Morden's Lackey
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looking to buy Crossed Swords MVS. Xmas gift for a special needs kid that wants to play on the real hardware and not MAME anymore... :D

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I've got a couple of nice MVS Crossed Swords cartridges, but the wording in your post makes it sound like your only interested in a super cheap friend price cartridge.

Official Ninja

Morden's Lackey
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I've got a couple of nice MVS Crossed Swords cartridges, but the wording in your post makes it sound like your only interested in a super cheap friend price cartridge.

Who doesn't want to get a good deal?
Anyway, the wording is just the simple reason I am looking for the cart. I was surprised he asked for this and that I'd be posting here trying to get one.

Now that I've searched around a bit, I see CS is on the 161 in 1, he may enjoy that most in his MVS cabinet.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
What I was referring to was the condition of the cartridge. Such that if your friend is a gamer, and the interest is solely to play the game, then condition should not be relevant, as saving money takes precedence. I have 2 or 3 CS carts, but they are all on the nicer side, more for the collector then the gamer. That's what I was implying.

trenton_net

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who doesn't want to get a good deal?
Anyway, the wording is just the simple reason I am looking for the cart. I was surprised he asked for this and that I'd be posting here trying to get one.

Now that I've searched around a bit, I see CS is on the 161 in 1, he may enjoy that most in his MVS cabinet.

The 161-in-1 looks nice on the outset, but you'll probably want to perform the PCM mod to fix all the audio glitches.

Official Ninja

Morden's Lackey
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The 161-in-1 looks nice on the outset, but you'll probably want to perform the PCM mod to fix all the audio glitches.

Thanks. I ordered one and will research this PCM mod. I have an older 108 in 1 cart in the cabinet now and never noticed any serious audio glitches. At least not with the games we play here... Unless this in a new problem with the 161 in 1 version of the cart?